Puntland announces mandatory genetic test before getting married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rejoice:

No wonder I get cranky when looking at certain flowers.

It’s official the Ministry of Health is working on a eugenics program to help reduce still born deaths.

:snoop: Now we know how Sharif Sakiin gets 20 year terms in office.

Wtf!

This neef has Jaandi (tin) foil on his head. :nahgirl:

I was waiting for one of you inbred neefs to comment.
Let me ask you who own these dna companies? Also why does the NWO wants to destroy seven nations including Somalia? Who were the people the creator was to gather and from which countries were these remnants in?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland is ahead of the rest of Somalia when it comes to development. Only region where the civil war benefited them.

It still has challenges though but in comparison to the rest of Somalia yes it is leading, hands fuckin down. Their doing the areas that count that boost up the people. Education NO 1. Roads are being attacked hardcore. They switched from oil based expensive electricity provider to green based(wind and solar dual), they have 3 lifelines for their food sources now so they won't starve(ethiopian border at galdogob the turdibi corridor), the south, and even themselves(which they export excess which proves they covered their needs in some areas).

Airports 2 brand new ones(air links done), port(suspicious about this and if dubai are really genuine or scared it will be used by enemies to dock naval forces or they use it to build a new naval base SO they snatched it but doubt they will do much just ball busting brotherhood enemies is my guess). Dams and wells under-way at pretty good rate(two sources for water now rain and underground). Infrastructure and basic services that touch the people are being done at respectable rates in comparison to the rest of somalia who are busy building hotels looooooooool which dont count when your people are measured on productivity looooool as they all sleep thirsty, hungry, so stupid cause of education, no access roads no good air facilities shitty energy sources and costs.

It's doing alright in the infrastructure and basic services but let that not be translated to their perfect, far from it. Their governance is not something to be proud of at all and holding us back. Judicial service is non-existent and kangaroo shit(no real law just depends how the guy feels on the day and how much u pay him lol HOW CAN ANY BUSINESS FOREIGN TRUST THAT LEGAL SYSTEM with his multi million dollar assets that can be taken in a whim).

Government and Ministries are unstable. I mean for f*ck sakes all a ministry does is get money, pay staff, and set goals where they want the country to change depending on their portfolio and hire out private guys to do the job. What else do they do? bar the finance ministry the rest are about the public space and just take money from NGO and the WEST and just need to redirect it to where it needs to go or where they asked to be help.

Heaps of corruption happens here with tenders going to tribal connections that's if it even gets there before the ministry and his stooges start taking cuts out for themselves and if they don't they do such a shit cheap job on the project and say HERE U GO but take the money for themselves and invest into a little bit on the project to act like it's getting done and then have it stall with funds running out and cry WE NEED MORE MONEY. where the f*ck did u take the first injection of cash looooool they think ppl are fools.

There is nothing to be proud of with puntland government and would u risk your name advising anyone to deal with THEM? I sure wouldn't and I am from there but everyone has to protect his own name first not tribe cause they wont pay ya bills will they?

Puntland has a long way to go in terms of solid governance that is reliable. I mean the president himself can't be trusted who will change in a heart beat to protect his office or personal interests and no business man is gonna risk that with this world that changes in minutes, if it changes so quick and your changing with it, noone dumping money into that. Just a small call from external countries can send a company out of Puntland or anyone if you pay the right guy. We are hurting with corruption it isn't helping us move forward, it makes us UNRELIABLE and that when millions are on the table, RELIABLITY IS A MAJOR FACTOR.

It still has challenges though but in comparison to the rest of Somalia yes it is leading, hands fuckin down. Their doing the areas that count that boost up the people. Education NO 1. Roads are being attacked hardcore. They switched from oil based expensive electricity provider to green based(wind and solar dual), they have 3 lifelines for their food sources now so they won't starve(ethiopian border at galdogob the turdibi corridor), the south, and even themselves(which they export excess which proves they covered their needs in some areas).

Airports 2 brand new ones(air links done), port(suspicious about this and if dubai are really genuine or scared it will be used by enemies to dock naval forces or they use it to build a new naval base SO they snatched it but doubt they will do much just ball busting brotherhood enemies is my guess). Dams and wells under-way at pretty good rate(two sources for water now rain and underground). Infrastructure and basic services that touch the people are being done at respectable rates in comparison to the rest of somalia who are busy building hotels looooooooool which dont count when your people are measured on productivity looooool as they all sleep thirsty, hungry, so stupid cause of education, no access roads no good air facilities shitty energy sources and costs.

It's doing alright in the infrastructure and basic services but let that not be translated to their perfect, far from it. Their governance is not something to be proud of at all and holding us back. Judicial service is non-existent and kangaroo shit(no real law just depends how the guy feels on the day and how much u pay him lol HOW CAN ANY BUSINESS FOREIGN TRUST THAT LEGAL SYSTEM with his multi million dollar assets that can be taken in a whim).

Government and Ministries are unstable. I mean for f*ck sakes all a ministry does is get money, pay staff, and set goals where they want the country to change depending on their portfolio and hire out private guys to do the job. What else do they do? bar the finance ministry the rest are about the public space and just take money from NGO and the WEST and just need to redirect it to where it needs to go or where they asked to be help.

Heaps of corruption happens here with tenders going to tribal connections that's if it even gets there before the ministry and his stooges start taking cuts out for themselves and if they don't they do such a shit cheap job on the project and say HERE U GO but take the money for themselves and invest into a little bit on the project to act like it's getting done and then have it stall with funds running out and cry WE NEED MORE MONEY. where the f*ck did u take the first injection of cash looooool they think ppl are fools.

There is nothing to be proud of with puntland government and would u risk your name advising anyone to deal with THEM? I sure wouldn't and I am from there but everyone has to protect his own name first not tribe cause they wont pay ya bills will they?

Puntland has a long way to go in terms of solid governance that is reliable. I mean the president himself can't be trusted who will change in a heart beat to protect his office or personal interests and no business man is gonna risk that with this world that changes in minutes, if it changes so quick and your changing with it, noone dumping money into that. Just a small call from external countries can send a company out of Puntland or anyone if you pay the right guy. We are hurting with corruption it isn't helping us move forward, it makes us UNRELIABLE and that when millions are on the table, RELIABLITY IS A MAJOR FACTOR.

I love it when you get into your trances of text.

:denzelnigga:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love it when you get into your trances of text.

:denzelnigga:

Get me an editor to convert thought into meaningful short burt paragraphs till then, thoughts go to words and I aint gonna siphon it out lol. But really lets be honest if you talking about the troubled word obviously your thoughts are going to be troubling also cause your discussing a troubling matter that has so many layers of complexities you cant just ignore it.

Get me an editor to convert thought into meaningful short burt paragraphs till then, thoughts go to words and I aint gonna siphon it out lol. But really lets be honest if you talking about the troubled word obviously your thoughts are going to be troubling also cause your discussing a troubling matter that has so many layers of complexities you cant just ignore it.

You need to take a 6month time-out in a Tuulo with no internet connection.

That's good to hear. They do it in Saudi Arabia too, they have many hereditary diseases and cousin marriages.
It seems we haven't been as affected by hereditary diseases like them.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Another Somali pretending to be Ethiopian.lool

Wtf kinda Augmented reality character is this? :drakelaugh:
Wow didn’t know there were Somalians here who claim
us:ooh:
I that why some self hating Somalian troll thinks I am not habesha :hmm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending