Puntland And Somaliland Has Been Invaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look what's happening to our land!!! It's not a migration to yemen it's an invasion as trump would say. Their waiting for us to kill ourselves while watching it and then replace the land. They did it to DIRE DAWA which was somali owned so don't tell me it's hysteria or hype, their trying it again right in-front of our eyes.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bring Back and give Ali xuun a medal for cleaning up this mess and seeing what the Oromos are trying to do before any Puntlander could see what was happening. God Bless Ali Xuun, Puntlander of the year.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to speak to DDSI about curbing Oromo migration but we see what is happening there in DDSI with Oromos and their wars, are they angry Abdi Iley knows what their doing to Somalia and may be trying to stop them and push them back? who knows but this is a shared somali matter waa in somali qorshaha ka samaysa, we may hate each other but we usually work together when there is foreigner like this that 50 million and looking for another wave migration to occurr.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis are stupid thinking these oromos are just going to yemen, I never spoke about these people before because I knew they were going to yemen but that was when yemen was peaceful, they aren't going to yemen, noone is going to a war zone, there is no tahrib business that will dare risk taking anyone near what's happening there and I doubt they the invaders want to risk such a trip. This is Northern Somalia take over and placing sleeper cell oromos to sit inside Puntland and Somaliland and take over the population thru sheer numbers.

This is an invasion this isn't a migration to yemen or peaceful settlement, this is to rush into puntland and somaliland and have oromos create a huge base and then ethiopian government says northern somalia is majority oromo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lets send a fact finding mission to Dire Dawa to ask our brothers how the oromos took over, I bet you they took just by migrating and walking into Dire dawa and then replaced them through sheer numbers and they think this is the best strategy to work somalis because somalis are dumb and only think an invasion is thru guns, it's also thru immgiration and population replacements.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Allahu akbar they have used the miskeen card to come in in our lands but they turned out to be a troyan horse which will destroy our country!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Allahu akbar they have used the miskeen card to come in in our lands but they turned out to be a troyan horse which will destroy our country!

Yeah they have the sad thing is u see Somalis who say 'ahhhh their just going to yemen' but yemen is a warzone and no tahrib business man is risking going there and I doubt the oromos are willing to go either. They probably used the same card on the dire dawa to keep them calm thinking everything is fine as they pass thru dire dawa and as somalis took their guard down, now it's to late 80% oromo 20% somali in dire dawa, infact only two villages left for Somalis. We must send a fact finding mission to Dire Dawa to study oromo strategies on take overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts