Puntland And PSF Peace Agreement

@Waaqmasho It's funny you speak knowing where your people are from. What makes it even worse, just wait till PL gets revenge on Farmajo and his NN gang. We got Sharmarke organaizing the 'hags to launch an offensive assault'
Did you forget Deni brought tons of weapons from PL for "defense", which he gave to MM? Every soldier was carrying 3-4 light arms and rpgs. I don't think CCC will succeed in rallying them up again as he is low on funds and weapons.

Farmaajo wasn't behind this either, just an internal PL dispute related to Deni trying to steal bosaso mps. Now what happened here was a warning. I think Deni might try to push more for one city election site as he is powerless in Bosaso. It's not like Garowe where the cisse (faroole) fully support him to the extend they are his bodyguards and not his own subclan.

This whole bosaso fiasco is good for isimo and bad for deni's plans. When the election happens in Bosaso, deni won't be able to steal any seats. If he tries to he'd get burned by the clan elders and there's risk of another war. Overall this is good, I support seats going to whoever the clan wants and a xalaal election at least in one city. :trumpsmirk:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Deni needs to reject this bullshit statement from the illiterate isims. Who the f*ck do they think they are? Put them in a jail cell next to Diyaano.

I agree, horta Boowe,first of all Diyaano senior has my respect for fighting for SSDF and contributing to the fall of the evil Kacaan, secondly I also appreciate both Asad and his younger brothers for transforming PSF into elite and strong efficient army with an amazing record of terror hunt.

But seriously, Mohamoud should have accepted the President Deni's orders, once he refused the president's order I already knew foreign forces are behind this whole thing.

To be honest,I never liked the Asad guy to begin with, he came into the spot out of nowhere and suddenly and he is almost wining the Puntland presidency,you remember how he was generous funded and dominated the social Media with his Timo jileec and innocent looking baby face lol, and once he lost guess the what he did?:susp:
Well he went to FarMamaajo and most likely set up this whole PSF fiasco, these brothers have to be dealt with before they sell us out to N&N, and whoever is behind this bushjt,

I also don't think they should be allowed to have that much weapons either, this is crazy Walahi, I am glad it this whole thing is behind us and the issue was settled , both of my mom and little sister live in Bossaso Marka khayr weeye.

I wouldn’t trust anything from Somali news websites, 90% is fake news or rumours. They shouldn’t be publishing information about sensitive negotiations.

Deni & Diyano are from the same sub clan it is strange this conflict has lasted this long. PSF are the equivalent of RRA in Somaliland, if Deni can not enforce his rule over them, than it says a lot about his leadership skills and the general authority Puntland presidency commands in the middle of its support base. That would be like Red Barrets during Kacaan regime challenging Barre's direct command.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fake newa Deni is crying now to Cismaan Diyaano to give in the Puntites here said it was over why is Deni begging Ina Diyaano :chrisfreshhah:

cow

VIP
Deni & Diyano are from the same sub clan it is strange this conflict has lasted this long. PSF are the equivalent of RRA in Somaliland, if Deni can not enforce his rule over them, than it says a lot about his leadership skills and the general authority Puntland presidency commands in the middle of its support base. That would be like Red Barrets during Kacaan regime challenging Barre's direct command.

You are wrong. There is zero correlation between red berets and psf.

If you read the MJ isimo statements say then you would not have wrote that. One of the main points of the deal is for puntland to pay psf since deni wants to name a new psf commander.

It states that psf had not been paid by deni for over 13 months. 13 months ago is when the Americans stopped funding the psf. It was diano family that paid the psf parts of their salaries. The puntland government did not even step up the fill the holes left by America.

So how can deni be in charge of a force that
1) he did not arm
2)he never paid salary
3) he does not even own their HQ or barracks.

The deal the isimo gave to deni is a loaded grenade.

You are wrong. There is zero correlation between red berets and psf.

If you read the MJ isimo statements say then you would not have wrote that. One of the main points of the deal is for puntland to pay psf since deni wants to name a new psf commander.

It states that psf had not been paid by deni for over 13 months. 13 months ago is when the Americans stopped funding the psf. It was diano family that paid the psf parts of their salaries. The puntland government did not even step up the fill the holes left by America.

So how can deni be in charge of a force that
1) he did not arm
2)he never paid salary
3) he does not even own their HQ or barracks.

The deal the isimo gave to deni is a loaded grenade.

Good point but still, he didn't pay their salaries before and still obeyed his orders in the past. What has changed now?

TekNiKo

VIP
Good point but still, he didn't pay their salaries before and still obeyed his orders in the past. What has changed now?
This family has been running this force for decades, Deni who came yesterday wants to rig the Bosaso elections and wants to use PSF to enforce it and this family wont stand for it. The elders also dont want their role diminished and stand behind them. Somalia is a tribal society and no clan will accept others dictating seats for them. This is a matter of halal electoral process, and comes a critical time. Farmajo must support these valiant efforts to prevent wholesale illegitimate electioneering by Deni, capicshe?

cow

VIP

He never gave any orders they where just doing their thing which fighting isis in the mountains.

He wants to destroy daino family for two reasons.

1) mideeye party that with a coalition recently just won 2 out of 3 District puntland elections.
2) psf is an independent force that would counter balance if deni attempts to pull a madoobe on bosaaso federal seats.

Well, how is it possible that PSF properties and technicals belong to ilmo diyaano, the US were funding Puntland Security Force not Diyaano Security Force. if every thing belongs to ina diyaano that means he doesn't need to hand over anything, even most of the troops he has now will stay with him since they think diyaano's orders are above the president's orders, so these isimo want PSF to officially become DSF Diyaano Security Force.

my analysis of the situation which can also be misguided:
First I'm not surprised Boqor Burhaan wrote that, since Deni's first day they were at odds with each other, the boqor was allegedly supporting Asad Diyaano in 2019 election, last year he named a committee for Qardho floods when the government already did that, and he also spoke against government's decision to end FGM.
There's also something that doesn't add up, The US cut PSF funding more than a year ago, so I believe there's a reason why ina diyaano didn't ask Puntland to cover the soldiers salaries immediately, their argument is: since Puntland didn't fund us that means PSF assets belong to Diyaano family, America left so it's our property now, so they don't want Puntland to go near it and that's their logic which leads me to speculate this:
PSF soldiers were taking their salaries as usual, we didn't hear from any soldiers missing their salaries, so who was paying their salaries, I'm suspecting Farmajo or his financier Qadar is funding ilma Diyaano, some people would say they're SSDF sons they would never do that, but I'm not convinced. if he is refusing to hand over he'll accept financial help from anyone especially if that leads to PSF being independent from Puntland authority as they want.
To conclude this there are three options for president Deni:
1- use Darawiish and PMPF forces and attack the PSF HQ.
2-accept boqor Burhan's opinion, and let ilmo diyaano have PSF assets, or buy it from them if they want that.
3-reinstate ina diyaano.
Deni refused option n2, so I think he will most likely pick option n1.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@cow as much as u want bloodshed in PL, go read our constitution. Any conflict or disagreement goes thru the ISIMO to handle by 'default'. That means all sides of the coin have a mediator at all times, this is something that doesn't exist in the south. This ensures no armed conflict can occur. U love to kick up dust when someone challenges the government authority in PL, but never forget, everything is resolved by our ISIMO following the law and social agreements in place. The same cannot be said for the south. U approach PL with 'southern lenses' thinking if they're is conflict they're is a war, horta meesha aad jogtid faham.

TekNiKo

VIP
@cow as much as u want bloodshed in PL, go read our constitution. Any conflict or disagreement goes thru the ISIMO to handle by 'default'. That means all sides of the coin have a mediator at all times, this is something that doesn't exist in the south. This ensures no armed conflict can occur. U love to kick up dust when someone challenges the government authority in PL, but never forget, everything is resolved by our ISIMO following the law and social agreements in place. The same cannot be said for the south. U approach PL with 'southern lenses' thinking if they're is conflict they're is a war, horta meesha aad jogtid faham.
Your isimo said PSF property and vehicles and lands belong to Diyaano so listen to your elders!!

All I will say is Deni will have the last shot in this situation sooner or later. He has a bigger Fish to fry in Xamar, he will come back and deal with this little dispute another time. Peace!

All I will say is Deni will have the last shot in this situation sooner or later. He has a bigger Fish to fry in Xamar, he will come back and deal with this little dispute another time. Peace!
There will be no bigger fish to fry anywhere if he doesn't win this. He is done for.

cow

VIP

Stop blaming others for dictator Deni's incompetence. The Isimo gave their verdict and deni refused them.

Do you agree with your isimo or deni ?

TekNiKo

VIP
Stop blaming others for dictator Deni's incompetence. The Isimo gave their verdict and deni refused them.

Do you agree with your isimo or deni ?
Where have the PL crew gone? You better listen to your “isimo” now all I hear is crickets?

Confused High Quality GIF

Where have the PL crew gone? You better listen to your “isimo” now all I hear is crickets?

Confused High Quality GIF
We're past the Isimo stage and entering 1P1V, no more capo qabiil.
the isimo can make suggestions but ultimately it's the government's decision.

World

VIP
I agree, horta Boowe,first of all Diyaano senior has my respect for fighting for SSDF and contributing to the fall of the evil Kacaan, secondly I also appreciate both Asad and his younger brothers for transforming PSF into elite and strong efficient army with an amazing record of terror hunt.

But seriously, Mohamoud should have accepted the President Deni's orders, once he refused the president's order I already knew foreign forces are behind this whole thing.

To be honest,I never liked the Asad guy to begin with, he came into the spot out of nowhere and suddenly and he is almost wining the Puntland presidency,you remember how he was generous funded and dominated the social Media with his Timo jileec and innocent looking baby face lol, and once he lost guess the what he did?:susp:
Well he went to FarMamaajo and most likely set up this whole PSF fiasco, these brothers have to be dealt with before they sell us out to N&N, and whoever is behind this bushjt,

I also don't think they should be allowed to have that much weapons either, this is crazy Walahi, I am glad it this whole thing is behind us and the issue was settled , both of my mom and little sister live in Bossaso Marka khayr weeye.
How old is diyaano? Ain’t he a bit young to have been fighting for SSDF?

Trending

Latest posts