Puntland And Galmudug Allies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
God bless Xaaf. Since he was in power, their hasn't been a single problem between PL/GM. The SFG are preparing to get some 'moryan' into Galmudug and make him fight Puntland. Same tactic as Hassan Sheikh, somalida are just a wasting people time. I am suprised PL and the regional coalition chambers are not saying anything about this blatant interference in Galmudug Affairs.

This is ridiculous. SFG will hold some 'fake election' for galmudug and select someone who is 'anti puntland' as their president so they can begin the war on puntland, this will end in 'wada hadal' and through that, PL will be told to accept this and that demand from 'SFG' or else they will make Galmudug come an attack them. Galmudug is a reasonable people hadi aan la fara gashan, they live in mudug and wouldn't want to see the worst for it.

I fear the most the SFG will elect someone who has no 'stake' in Galkacyo like 'cayr' which may be the card up the sleeve of THE SFG. Saleban are 'real cool' their not a threat nor are duduble. Their tied business wise to Bosaso. Anyways it's usually bad foresight by our leaders who do not stop 'disasters' from forming in the first place. Like they are not saying anything about this 'looming' situation in Galmudug. This is not only a threat to Federalism, it can lead to regional instability again like HSM days.

We need to consider our federal allies as 'tol' sxb, if their harmed by hamar, their only going to be turned on against you. We must defend federalism where-ever we see it implemented, brothers-in-arm sort of shit. I am not joking either. If we play this division game, we are playing right into the centralist hand who want this to occur so federalism never TAKES OFF in Somalia. Kinda like how the hargeisa clan uses regional problems(hj vs hy. dhulos vs dhulos, warsan on warsans) in the east to pro-long it's centralist agenda on the region(rob the regions aid and dump 90% into hargeisa is their agenda).

Let's not allow Mogadishu to try the same tactic using galmudug as their vehicle, say PL/GM are un-safe for investment, or the tiring we need to extend the 2020 elections, or the tiring ensure galmudug mps for 2020 are under their control by a puppet leader in dhusomareeb, while they just keep beefing up mogadishu with aid intended for the regions. It's identical game to Hargeisa vs Eastern clans. The only difference is it's Mogadishu VS all REGIONAL governments as a whole.

Last edited:
God bless Xaaf. Since he was in power, their hasn't been a single problem between PL/GM. The SFG are preparing to get some 'moryan' into Galmudug and make him fight Puntland. Same tactic as Hassan Sheikh, somalida are just a wasting people time. I am suprised PL and the regional coalition chambers are not saying anything about this blatant interference in Galmudug Affairs.

This is ridiculous. SFG will hold some 'fake election' for galmudug and select someone who is 'anti puntland' as their president so they can begin the war on puntland, this will end in 'wada hadal' and through that, PL will be told to accept this and that demand from 'SFG' or else they will make Galmudug come an attack them. Galmudug is a reasonable people hadi aan la fara gashan, they live in mudug and wouldn't want to see the worst for it.

I fear the most the SFG will elect someone who has no 'stake' in Galkacyo like 'cayr' which may be the card up the sleeve of THE SFG. Saleban are 'real cool' their not a threat nor are duduble. Their tied business wise to Bosaso. Anyways it's usually bad foresight by our leaders who do not stop 'disasters' from forming in the first place. Like they are not saying anything about this 'looming' situation in Galmudug. This is not only a threat to Federalism, it can lead to regional instability again like HSM days.

We need to consider our federal allies as 'tol' sxb, if their harmed by hamar, their only going to be turned on against you. We must defend federalism where-ever we see it implemented, brothers-in-arm sort of shit. I am not joking either. If we play this division game, we are playing right into the centralist hand who want this to occur so federalism never TAKES OFF in Somalia. Kinda like how the hargeisa clan uses regional problems(hj vs hy. dhulos vs dhulos, warsan on warsans) in the east to pro-long it's centralist agenda on the region(rob the regions aid and dump 90% into hargeisa is their agenda).

Let's not allow Mogadishu to try the same tactic using galmudug as their vehicle, say PL/GM are un-safe for investment, or the tiring we need to extend the 2020 elections, or the tiring ensure galmudug mps for 2020 are under their control by a puppet leader in dhusomareeb, while they just keep beefing up mogadishu with aid intended for the regions. It's identical game to Hargeisa vs Eastern clans. The only difference is it's Mogadishu VS all REGIONAL governments as a whole.

:siilaanyolaugh:
Who remembers the famous tweet (months ago) from the Marehan General of former Kacaan regime, that urged Farmaajo to replace Xaaf whatever means possible and install another HG puppet and then start a war with Puntland, that war will occupy and finally destroy Puntland he said, he called Puntland Cadow that HG can destroy for Farmaajo, lol.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Qof Marehan dorto ayaa nacas ah. Their not a smart clan sxb. This guy had the whole Somalia running towards him at once, all he had to do was accept their will for federalism. If abdillahi yusuf had that sort of reception and people to work with, you would've seen a far bigger legacy then he left already. He wouldn't let that opportunity go and go into 4 year war with regions like HSM. Wuxu hassan soo dhici wayay, farmajo inaad ku mashqulo waa yaab. I heard la-taliyaal xun buu gaba from certain people. Like not bright types.

But then again he is Marehan, not the smartest clan at all. Kenya ayaa dadkooda marayo malin walbo, gedo waa gaajo, shabab iyo jl bay uu dhaxayan dilkooda malin la arko. HG even karbash them in galgaduud markay iswaalan. Sad clan bay noqdeen, inay waxasi iska badelan bay ahayd before they join national politics. Beel sidasi uu eek inu wadan xil ka radsado waa ayaan daro.

All darod clans turn out like marehan, look at dhulos now. Anyone who refuses MJ, halag ba sugto among DARODS.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Qof Marehan dorto ayaa nacas ah. Their not a smart clan sxb. This guy had the whole Somalia running towards him at once, all he had to do was accept their will for federalism. If abdillahi yusuf had that sort of reception and people to work with, you would've seen a far bigger legacy then he left already. He wouldn't let that opportunity go and go into 4 year war with regions like HSM. Wuxu hassan soo dhici wayay, farmajo inaad ku mashqulo waa yaab. I heard la-taliyaal xun buu gaba from certain people. Like not bright types.

But then again he is Marehan, not the smartest clan at all. Kenya ayaa dadkooda marayo malin walbo, gedo waa gaajo, shabab iyo jl bay uu dhaxayan dilkooda malin la arko. HG even karbash them in galgaduud markay iswaalan. Sad clan bay noqdeen, inay waxasi iska badelan bay ahayd before they join national politics. Beel sidasi uu eek inu wadan xil ka radsado waa ayaan daro.

All darod clans turn out like marehan, look at dhulos now. Anyone who refuses MJ, halag ba sugto among DARODS.

Remember Zackariye Haji Abdi when he ran for president and he gave that famous speech in that military barracks? He said 'I looked at my standard deviation to win the election" and declare it's beyond a horrendous percentage and I pull out from the election. I guess he learned his measurements from Puntland. I love measurements also and my dad uses a fair bit like saying. For every 1 MJ in Garowe, 40 ayaa badiyo uu fadhiyo? Or the 1 duriyad(awoowe level) in MJ can buy 150 Hectares of farm land by selling their 100 camels loooooooooool. Economic measurements. Population Measurements. Heck zacakariye used election measurements lol. We use the Land size measurements and stuff like that bosaso to galkayo 700 km vs mogadishu to galkayo all hawiye land 700 km measurements. I see heaps of older mj love this topic and investigate it alot. Heck my dad even measured the ocean and said start from laaso suraad(gahayle) to Garacad looooooool. They even break up government terms of 4 years and measure muxu gabtay in comparison to siyad barre 4 years bloc(they use his highest development years 70-80)

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:siilaanyolaugh:
Who remembers the famous tweet (months ago) from the Marehan General of former Kacaan regime, that urged Farmaajo to replace Xaaf whatever means possible and install another HG puppet and then start a war with Puntland, that war will occupy and finally destroy Puntland he said, he called Puntland Cadow that HG can destroy for Farmaajo, lol.

Nah Bro, HG way smarter then Dhulos and Marehan. They will never allow in 10 meel loo qaybiyo kadib re-inforcement from other clan 10 ways uu yimado oo la yirahdo habar gedirow is dila. Only dumb ass marehan and dhulbahante do that shit. The only outcome is high death toll on who's soil the war is being fought on. HG side completely ONE SIDEEEEEEEEEE regardless if it's for puntland favor or anti puntland, dhexda kuma dhintan sida marehan iyo dhulbahante.

They even caged 'gedo' with that kenyan fence so he cant run to kenya, it's dedicated GENOCIDE zone. Plus he can't go the ethiopia way cause it's so much land of duhur he will die before arrival. Once sade is removed inshallah, we will settle his land. His divided 4 ways. SFG/JL/SHABAB/KENYA. Their all taking 300 from each side and saying IS KARBASHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL while promising re-inforcement of 20-30 JL/SFG/SHABAB so the death toll remains MAREHAN.

Watch the warsangeli, their smart as f*ck too. They won't divide 2 ways looooooool, they know the death toll and who comes and fills those VACANT BADHAN-DHAHAR-LAS QORAY HOMES. I thought if we could get these niggas to clash, we could settle the calmadow and have those gold mines. But they refuse to operate like marehan or dhulbahante lol Rageedi @Suldaanka

Trust me my dad was laffing with me in the lounge and said dhulos/marehan waa surtowda, they were never civilized but if he saw that shit in sanaag wuu la yaabi laha looooooool. Yaa meesha ku dhimanayo buu yiri abahay waa warsangeli looooooool. My dad said in ancient bari it was never heard warsangeli oo warsangeli dilayo. Dhulbahante haa buu yiri. But not warsangeli so he was like illahi ha ii tusiyo iyaga oo mayd bakhti ah looooooool

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The goal of all Somali clans is to have a clan kill itself while minimizing how many deaths arrives to them. That is the goal. The reason being, they will shrink in population and become like leelkase, while you can just migrate and take over the absent land. It's ancient old tactic this stuff that somali politicians love to see lol. My dad still has his eyes bushy eyed when he hears BEEL ba Is dilayso, he remembers what his awoowe and stuff used to teach him about the dangers of same clan on clan violence iyo wixi ka imadi karta, my father said beelahasi waxaa loo aqoonsan jiray 'way hanan waayeen dhulki' which means keep in your possession since it's dhaxal from your ancestors. Heaps of those clans exist in Bari till this day, you will see tiny tiny clans remaining he told me. It's the legacy of bari wars back then.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Naclad baa inagu taal Hadi aanu oo inaga oo aah beesha mahad faraax kuu abtiriyaa faraax shirwaac kuu magac dheer maxmuud saleebaan oo weliba kuu dhiinta magaca barakeeysan we Majeerteen iin aanu cawaan iyo wax inaga hooseya laa heyshiino. Boowe dacas iyo kudafada waax ilaaahi calaamka reer mahad kuu beeray inay sidi cockroach spray uu buufino oo xeerado xawayyaan kuu hayno:cool:

We will never agree to a settlement with these low caste savages.

Naclad baa inagu taal Hadi aanu oo inaga oo aah beesha mahad faraax kuu abtiriyaa faraax shirwaac kuu magac dheer maxmuud saleebaan oo weliba kuu dhiinta magaca barakeeysan we Majeerteen iin aanu cawaan iyo wax inaga hooseya laa heyshiino. Boowe dacas iyo kudafada waax ilaaahi calaamka reer mahad kuu beeray inay sidi cockroach spray uu buufino oo xeerado xawayyaan kuu hayno:cool:

We will never agree to a settlement with these low caste savages.

Pest Control Typo in Baraxley :ftw9nwa:

l.jpg

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Pest Control Typo in Baraxley :ftw9nwa:

l.jpg
Booye cockroaches Ila AUN Awoowe Xirsi faraax taught us in the last centaury how to deal with non ethnic MJ and we Reer mahad we are still executing to eradicate lower beings and cssyes.

We as farah shirwah and the last blade of AUN MJ halyey Xirsi Faraax aka Halyeey jalaam are still following his lead of being the greatest MJ commander and Leader and are ready to die and sacrifice for beesha/qaranka barakeeysan we MJ. Ilaahay ba MJ inaga dhigay oo daariiqa Ina sii yeey.

Wolf pack aka reer mahad the MJ who beesha aay kuu seexdan and is the last line of defense:salute:

@Tucking_Fypo and @sanger my dear comrades whats with the hate, don't you think that its time to bury the old hatchet of the deadly tit 4 tat, years we fight futility of war with lives and times wasted, while the folks we look down upon the Madows built their nations (Angola, Tanzania etc) into a high end luxurious cities while we remain qaxootis.

I refuse to follow the old ways of pointless geeljire skirmishes, forgive and work together for prosperity should be our Motto Insha'Allahi.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
@Tucking_Fypo and @sanger my dear comrades whats with the hate, don't you think that its time to bury the old hatchet of the deadly tit 4 tat, years we fight futility of war with lives and times wasted, while the folks we look down upon the Madows built their nations (Angola, Tanzania etc) into a high end luxurious cities while we remain qaxootis.

I refuse to follow the old ways of pointless geeljire skirmishes, forgive and work together for prosperity should be our Motto Insha'Allahi.
f*ck you and your old ways, it's not hate but fact the qaranka MJ is superior and have shahids willing to die for our legacy and xeer.

Madow are slaves and beneath our Noble Nation just as dacas and shisheeye are ileeen Somali oo dhaan baa inaga hoosayaa boowe. Madow Somali iyo wixi aan MJ ahayn anaga dhiirbax kuu tuura.

Boowe kuligina Salan maac iyo xabad baa kuu tuurayna:salute:

f*ck you and your old ways, it's not hate but fact the qaranka MJ is superior and have shahids willing to die for our legacy and xeer.

Madow are slaves and beneath our Noble Nation just as dacas and shisheeye are ileeen Somali oo dhaan baa inaga hoosayaa boowe. Madow Somali iyo wixi aan MJ ahayn anaga dhiirbax kuu tuura.

Boowe kuligina Salan maac iyo xabad baa kuu tuurayna:salute:

:salute: Haye boowe, you go fight the beesha's holy wars while i just relax and sit back and watch the show unfold with an captured big booty xabashi twerking 4 me, in short boowe bullets for you and booties for me.

Wars are futile and regretful.

Last edited:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
:salute: Haye boowe, you go fight the beesha's holy wars while i just relax and sit back and watch the show unfold with an captured big booty xabashi twerking 4 me, in short boowe bullets for you and booties for me.

Wars are futile and regretful.
Booties ain't shit for shahids boowe anaga barwaaqo waxa ino aha dagaal inan kuu dhimano iyo qaranka MJ eey horumar gaarto. Your lazy ass might enjoy twerking while our mahad youth rather be shahids and defend our southern front cause that's what we are born and bred for:cool:

Bullet's is more Noble for a Farah shirwah than booties that's why our lands are free:salute:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Booties ain't shit for shahids boowe anaga barwaaqo waxa ino aha dagaal inan kuu dhimano iyo qaranka MJ eey horumar gaarto. Your lazy ass might enjoy twerking while our mahad youth rather be shahids and defend our southern front cause that's what we are born and bred for:cool:

Bullet's is more Noble for a Farah shirwah than booties that's why our lands are free:salute:
Galkacyo is a shithole not worth dying for coming from the 4th largest Cumar Maxamud.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
They talk out of their arses. Pun intended.
Calling Yamayska and ceelka baardacad whose earth our grandfather's bones gave nafaaqad too a shithole shows this wacals true origins and ignorance.

Gaalkacyo is the home of the brave the home of Cumar Mahmuuds and the maxmuud saleebaans, the last stand of MJ, the home of dhafoorqiiqs and shahids:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending