Puntland and Egypt sign Education agreement

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Egypt contribution to academic journals in biology and chemistry is totally world class NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT. No real university graduate can even use egyptian university catalogue in they're citation and your sending our people to learn FAKE CHEMISTRY KKKKKK. Wat u shud being is going to INDIA who actually has world class institution becuz indian degrees are accepted world wide, thats why u see indians working everywhere like fkn rahanwayn does in Somalia. It's backdoor for somalis to apply for jobs in overseas market like indians do. Go to their universities spend 4 years on proper university not ethiopia-sudan-egypt or any african country PLEASE

Farm

VIP
Egypt contribution to academic journals in biology and chemistry is totally world class NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT. No real university graduate can even use egyptian university catalogue in they're citation and your sending our people to learn FAKE CHEMISTRY KKKKKK. Wat u shud being is going to INDIA who actually has world class institution becuz indian degrees are accepted world wide, thats why u see indians working everywhere like fkn rahanwayn does in Somalia. It's backdoor for somalis to apply for jobs in overseas market like indians do. Go to their universities spend 4 years on proper university not ethiopia-sudan-egypt or any african country PLEASE

@DR OSMAN no offence, you are wrong. Egypt is good especially for Africans, keep in mind most Somalis go to Ethiopia or Kenya for university.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In my clan planning i am ensuring we fund scholarship for bah dubays student to india, I hate this govt decision, my boys must stay away from these scholarship. I want bah dubays to be the new indians around the world with indian certificates and applying for work visas into any western country showing the indian university degree. VIVA BAH DUBAYS. THATS WHY I LOVE TOL, I HATE DAWLAD, IF DAWLAD MAKES BAD DECISION, I AS FUTURE NABADOON CAN MAKE ANOTHER DECISION FOR MY TOL WITHOUT EFFECTING DAWLADA.

I dont know why ppl care for dawlad, u can do ur thing as clans its amazin dhaqanka iyo dawlada is separated hence dhaqan power is still there and i cant cut plan for my ppl while not disturbing the country. I dont need presidency niyahow. I hope deni sends the ali saleman to egypt ahahahha that wud be brutal funny

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN no offence, you are wrong. Egypt is good especially for Africans, keep in mind most Somalis go to Ethiopia or Kenya for university.

Deni studied in malaysia and sent his clans-men to malaysia also. I am sending mine to india. The govt sends the rest to shitty places to ensure other clans have no capacity, it's an osman maxamud trick in my book. Like I send the ali salemaan they will think they scored GOLD, cuz they're not astute like us, he is an ali saleman. I want a fair puntland not osman mahmoud tricks hence I am going against my own clan on this matter. PL qabil malaha, sharciga beel walbo ayaa saxiixtay, we must keep our word to it. Clan matters are separated as dhaqan so u can do your own thing as clan but u must respect the law and sharci all puntites signed becuz ur clan signed it too dumb c*nt. U guys are so behind the 8 ball in PL that why osman mahmoud dont respect u as u turn govt to qabil and all that war dawladu isimkaga ma aha, we told u dhaqanka waa separate you handle your own thing waryaa as isimo. This isnt somaliland isimka iyo dawlada hal ma aha waa qeexan yahay halkani, dawlada is for all, isimka is for his clan. GO TO SL IF U WANT TO TREAT THE GOVT AS QABIL OR YOUR NABADOON

Last edited: