PUNTLAND AND CHINA

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I urge my PL government and no I won't speak about another region or else I am showing I am conflict driven and not addressing my state and where it's at in it's maturity level. I will not be dragged into a conflict model, when my state is defined as the Mother of Somalia. These Somalis don't recognize Puntland, yet the world does and see it as legitimate regional government, there is nothing they can do in Somalia to change this as it will lead to a stalemate and mogadishu suffering when the world has decided that federalism and Puntland 1998 administration and it's idealogy is the only workable Solution.

So let the Somalis seccessionist/centralist/shabab or what-ever spoiler network or conflict model their in be with themselves and show the world their behaviors is not political and they are menace to the world not just Puntland. The law of the land is Federalism, it's not shabab sxb, it's not centralism, it's not secession. Anything outside this solution model is defined as 'conflict model idealogy'. It doesn't matter if they call themselves SSC/KHATUMO/SHABAB/SOMALILAND/.

The more they create more conflict driven idealogies, the more it gets noted down as evidence that your behaviors will be similar on the world stage also. Prove your mature state and just talk about yourself Somaliyay, do not entertain politics outside the 'solution model' or else you will be deemed as 'conflict' zone no matter if it's Mogadishu, SSC, Or Somaliland. PL isn't in Hargeisa with shabab nor hamar because the world has accepted that we must focus on 'research and solutions' for ourselves and other Somalis. It's not cause they like us but we are the most rational region in Somalia not showing emotions, fkd, and following severe scientific method that nobody can dispute. I mean how can u dispute when someone shows you this is how 'machine' works you can sit there and oppose it and argue as your not apart of the 'research facilities' to improve it since your in a conflict model. Somalis will be like this in every industry and politics and fail as result thank god so their conflict driven mind is disempowered.

Now back to PL. Listen I know the chinese there is heaps here. Do not go to their universities, they lack research facilities and inventors, their academia journals are garbage and not respected, they are only good if you want to learn normal subjects such as 'engineering' they can teach you that but not 'research'. Research is the scientific invention method and why the west dominates the world not because of economy or any of that. Economy itself needs a 'science' hence 'research' facilities are critical.

The chinese guy told me it takes a-lot of investment into research facilities and the liklihood you get a return in invention is 'low' in China, that's why they were told to focus on 'economic investments' and they don't know how to get out of this situation. He said they only developed the nuke cause of chinese students who were studying in America 'memorized the equations' ama 'theory' and took it back home. But he said this isn't enough for him because that was pure 'luck' like a 'thief in the night' which is a 'Majerten tactic' who loves 'cilm'.

He said they focused heavily on science to do with 'security' and still do like 'cyber' now but back then it was physical security a 'nuke'.. He said we needed it not offensive wars but to warn the world only not to interfere. PL needs this sort of 'defence' system also so we can get breathing space from 'africans and arabs' on both sides of our sea and land.

So it made me think Puntites don't waste to much scholarship money on all you students, they will return with nothing and u achieved nothing, identify the brilliant ones and invest and 'pray' he comes back with an invention. The first one obviously is 'security independence' the rest is secondary as the Chinese told me.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So with China keep it purely economical like Austalia does, do not trade scholarships with them for anything in Somalia, waan is-naqana laba la hayste baan nahaye and go to ABAARSO waa meesha cilmiga dhabta ah jira western universities who create new knowledge every day so you will be hostage always no matter if your rich economy or not. Russia universities are very lucrative he said and why China is close to them. PL must have some sort o Russian ties in return for access to knowledge in areas of importance to PL and in return we prepared to negiotate. Send hawiye and sade to 3rd world universities hahahahaah to keep the peasantry alive mind or else the class system is in jepordy.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to go to American universities not even Australia I will warn my Puntites, yes the knowledge is fine in Australia to learn 'normal subjects' but it's not 'research facility' level like America who also has it's own 'defence' schools which is far more sophisticated sciences and obviously 'national security' but the normal universities in America will at least give us access to show we are good learners of peaceful knowledge areas and prepared to take the helms of our nation institutions not these diaspora we have now.

If u send heaps of puntites u could destroy our credibility and we will lose the scholarship grant as no return in investment, hence we need IQ TESTING OF PUNTITES for our region sake and image so we are not considered another african waste of time. U cant use the 4.5 method its a waste, IQ TEST THEM ONLY THE BEST GO, YOUR NOT GOING TO FACE THE WORLD WITH A MENTALITY THAT IS HAWIYE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntites we need science as long as it's 4.5 its not science and provable but EMOTIONAL and noone works on emotions in politics. Divide the batch of puntites on IQ level

1. Highest IQ go to russia/america to selected subjects the region needs
2. Medium IQ go to China to learn basic entry subjects like the normal STEM fields
3. Technical trade for the rest who are not gifted mentally but gifted with their hands. U can use any society for this waa BASIC
4. Hawiye and Sade go to 'agriculture' subjects to remain peasants so they do not come to urban area as ELITES but join the peasantry 'xafaads' and elite xafaad is made up of majerten, diaspora IS ALL MAJERTEN WEALTH, hawiye(only a few selected ones while peasant remain in agriculture AND GHETTO SLUMS OF HAMAR IN THE BILILIQO OF MAJERTEN PROPERTIES).

Simple weeye waa inaad model la timada not WE ARE ALL THE SAME, NOONE IS GOING TO INVEST ON EMOTIONAL POLITICS OR MYTHOLOGIES AS SOMALINIMO, TAAS WAA QALBIGAGA MA AHA WAX MASKAXDADA MODEL UU KEENI KARA SHAQAYO

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This has some merit that they copied the equations for nuclear bomb the chinese when studying on scholarship to America, they memorized it apparently. Trump also said they still do it 'intellectual theft' weeye ama 'ma haysto research facilities' to create new knowledge. His tactic might be to dominate economics and then 'buy it' kkkkkk. Notice no other country but africans are told to go to chinese scholarship except nigerians who ran the f*ck out and is now dominating american universities among african nations and also leading among all american demographics(dantisa fahmay) he didnt waste all his money into a chinese university waxba oolin oo cilmi cusub, he is now in America wuu is dhiibay, I love nigerians no wonder they are so sophisticated in comparison to other Africans wa nin dantisa gartay dee and he doesnt waste time with conflict model talks with any africans cuz their all in india-malaysia-china kkkk where there is no research facilities to develop CILM, their learning something anyone can learn from any institution in the world. Send our farmers and shit there ama dadka beeraha investment ku samayo, they will be our LABORERS, dhulka noo faagaya kkkk like peasant becuz maskaxdisa kama soo bixi kara science

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Most imporational Abaarso Student

Mubarik
From herding camels to engineering at MIT…

Mubarik Mohamoud grew up in a nomadic family herding goats and camels on the border of Somalia and Ethiopia. When he was 10, he hid in the back of a truck for 3 days to escape the refugee camp where the rest of his family remained so that he could attend school in the big city.

Although essentially “homeless” after the death of his grandmother, he persevered at public school and gained admission to Abaarso in 9th grade by scoring well on its admissions exam, even though he spoke virtually no English. Although soft-spoken and mild mannered, Mubarik’s natural gifts and tenacity shone through and he quickly rose to the top of his class and subsequently became the first Abaarso student to attend an American boarding school.

At Worcester Academy, Mubarik excelled in his academics, earning a perfect “5” on his AP Calculus test, and received a full scholarship to MIT, where he is now majoring in electrical engineering and computer science. After MIT, Mubarik hopes to make a lasting difference in Somaliland by “leveraging my studies to revolutionize the way we educate our children and building technologies that can change how we buy and sell products to create jobs for the Somali people.”

Screenshot_20200123-102336_Chrome.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Most imporational Abaarso Student

Mubarik
From herding camels to engineering at MIT…

Mubarik Mohamoud grew up in a nomadic family herding goats and camels on the border of Somalia and Ethiopia. When he was 10, he hid in the back of a truck for 3 days to escape the refugee camp where the rest of his family remained so that he could attend school in the big city.

Although essentially “homeless” after the death of his grandmother, he persevered at public school and gained admission to Abaarso in 9th grade by scoring well on its admissions exam, even though he spoke virtually no English. Although soft-spoken and mild mannered, Mubarik’s natural gifts and tenacity shone through and he quickly rose to the top of his class and subsequently became the first Abaarso student to attend an American boarding school.

At Worcester Academy, Mubarik excelled in his academics, earning a perfect “5” on his AP Calculus test, and received a full scholarship to MIT, where he is now majoring in electrical engineering and computer science. After MIT, Mubarik hopes to make a lasting difference in Somaliland by “leveraging my studies to revolutionize the way we educate our children and building technologies that can change how we buy and sell products to create jobs for the Somali people.”

View attachment 90623

Now your talking solutions, caano macan marki la arko raggu way isku salama but not conflict model not in puntland if its not solution model like ABAARSO

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Now your talking solutions, caano macan marki la arko raggu way isku salama but not conflict model not in puntland if its not solution model like ABAARSO

Best thing about this school, politicians tried to get their kids in it and tried to bribe them and they said No.

Every summer they hold extreme exams for all kids to take part and those that pass her in and 30% of places are given to poor kids with motivation.

Somaliland needs to reform and update and increase finding for education it's still poor.
Screenshot_20200122-091935_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Education is key

Trending