Puntites We Need To Host Somali Forehead Award

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think this Isaaq dude takes the award for 2020 biggest fuckin forehead of the year

Wallahi I tried listening to this dude but couldn't be helped distracted by that massive forehead, I thought he just got of some UFO ship, that shit look like 'alien' features

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Bigger forehead = bigger space/capacity for a more developed cerebrum and pre-frontal cortex part of the brain - which is responsible for higher thinking.

I noticed MJs tend to have larger heads which may explain why we're a little ahead of other somalis

1200px-Ahmed_Hussen_at_the_Toronto_Caribbean_Carnival_-_2017_%2836258275322%29.jpg

Pure speculation as a suugo scientist researcher - but still.

Vice versa is also true, pinhead somalis tend to be myopic.

Lets embrace the almighty forehead

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bigger forehead = bigger space/capacity for a more developed cerebrum and pre-frontal cortex part of the brain - which is responsible for higher thinking.

I noticed MJs tend to have larger heads which may explain why we're a little ahead of other somalis

1200px-Ahmed_Hussen_at_the_Toronto_Caribbean_Carnival_-_2017_%2836258275322%29.jpg

Pure speculation as a suugo scientist researcher

That's pure 19th century 'suugo' science, they wud measure skulls of races and compare it against which was closer to european and rank intelligence, that is dismissed nowadays. It's not the skull that holds intelligence, it's the actual 'brain' that is inside the skull, the skull is just some bone fragments which is why it probably got dismissed

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Yonis I think Puntites are more ahead of Somalia due to our environment being probably harsher, drier, and requires more thinking power to survive, same goes for europeans, but as u go south in somalia, everything is easy and dandy and hence the brain becomes dorment for centuries is what I think and brain power starts to get lower and lower. So having a harsh environment means we have to be creative and intelligent compared to people who live in lush environments.

So the off-springs of these children when going to school will probably have more thinking power

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
That's pure 19th century 'suugo' science, they wud measure skulls of races and compare it against which was closer to european and rank intelligence, that is dismissed nowadays. It's not the skull that holds intelligence, it's the actual 'brain' that is inside the skull, the skull is just some bone fragments which is why it probably got dismissed
It's just speculation - not to be taken seriously
@Yonis I think Puntites are more ahead of Somalia due to our environment being probably harsher, drier, and requires more thinking power to survive, same goes for europeans, but as u go south in somalia, everything is easy and dandy and hence the brain becomes dorment for centuries is what I think and brain power starts to get lower and lower.
This a more reasonable answer

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's just speculation - not to be taken seriously

This a more reasonable answer

If u do not exercise your brain daily against challenges of your environment and u just sit there with 'mangos and bannanas' and rivers at your door-step, there is obviously going to be a trade off that will happen, your brain power starts to die in the process because you don't use it u end up losing it. That is why I think southies are less intelligent, where-as a puntite will be very smart when he encounters problems in school or studies because their ancestors had to do this daily to survive harsh terrains and think quick and confront problems and find solutions, but if u sitting by some river in the south for centuries and everything is provided to you, then you end up with kids who inherit genes that are not prepared to handle problems and therefore they start to find studying hard as studying is about reading, understanding, problem solving, and then obviously 'contributing' to advance it further with ideas

It comes from Boskop Man and it was associated with the San people but the Awash crew fked them too and changed them.

We replaced everybody

:denzelnigga:

Trending