Puntites Special Intelligence. Come In. Only Puntites

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's true, Somali been kuma mahmahdo sxb, becareful haday 'mahmahyo' samayan it's always true or else it has no wisdom behind it. Murusade waa langaab, Somali dhan ba tirahdo, soo ma aha? it's true. Look at qanyare. Only 90 soldiers bruv.

2v7t2ea.jpg

That's why I compare these niggas to leelkase. Who owns Galgodob-Garsoor. Where-as Murusade is Elbur-Daynile very similar settlement patterns. Get the picture? Now see how accurate I am with my estimating. Look at the guns shipped to Leelkase.

70ddue.jpg

Murusade iyo Leelkase isku gaaya. Look at how tiny 'sacad' is. 100 ak 47 which means 100 soldiers, that's assuming each soldier has an ak 47, which anyone will accept that logical conclusion.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Good news from my analysis so far. Puntland iyo Somalia ayaa siman dhinaca ciidanka so we must also be equal in terms of population also. Inta madax madow ayaa siman been kuma bixine.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at these duli hawiye acting like they didn't seek foreign support. At least our links to ethiopia was PUBLIC to all, not like this hawiye waa ka dhaqankisa, wax kasta waa uu qarsoodi weeye. I know them, I know how they act, I am half hawiye. That's why I am telling Puntland dadkan ma aha sida reer puntland oo warkooda 'toos' yahay, waa qarsoodi waxooda. Even in normal hawiye families, its the same dhaqan.

34fceid.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
29p9ow1.jpg

Clearly 3500 uniforms at Bosaso port. But there is another 800 stationed in Galkayo at the time also. Plus 500 dhulbahante separate consigment.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Please note. Military offensives are very clearly stipulated. It is well known ninka duulayo(invading one) will always be less then the one lagu soo 'duulay' because the one lagu soo duulay, he can collect his whole people to defend wuxu jogga aagahisa ma joggo meel ka baxsan, where-as the invading army, has to leave forces behind to protect his own areas.

So the invading army of puntland was about 5000 give or take for the battle of Mogadishu. Possibly 2000 troops stayed in Puntland also is my guess, hence being heavily depleted at the time. So you could assume the reer dalal figures is about 250 on offensive strikes, he will be DOUBLE on defensive war, because he is in his own backyard ma garatay. That's 500 men reer dalal sxb, wax kale ma haayan.

You can assume this case for all clans. Fighting an offensive war is much harder then defensive war in terms of how many troops you can send out for it while ensuring your home is safe and operating. That's why PL hates offensive wars is my assumption. Get in here @Libaaxa cayn you guys are the renowned fighters. I would estimate dhulbahante troops to 3000 in full capacity. 500 on offensive capacity or a war that is not in their backyard as the report suggests. Plus not many dhulos could be conscripted is my opinion cause of the somaliland matters so a-lot stayed behind also.

I would say Majerten is about 10k defensive capacity if attacked in puntland and his backyard, but 5k or so on offensive campaign, when he isn't home. The reports are pretty clear about the troops that left with abdillahi yusuf.

Come an comment on this matter @Libaaxa cayn you are the military expert, most of the darawish was you cunts back in the day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.