DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
blue-sky.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Most of the telecom corporations and remittance agencies in the south and Mogadishu is owned by MJs. :francis:

it is not even surprising huuno, when most Somalis were nomads we were trading with far East Asians and importing frankincense to Egyptian pharaohs.:win:

W are light years ahead of other Somalis and I don't even see them as a threat ,we should be challenging the jews and Americans and don't lower our selves to low castes.:pachah1:

@DR OSMAN I already told you Puntlanders would rather invest in Xamar than Puntland because Puntland even with its stability is a shithole with no real market. Can't blame them.
:kanyeshrug:

reer

VIP
Most of the telecom corporations and remittance agencies in the south and Mogadishu is owned by MJs. :francis:

it is not even surprising huuno, when most Somalis were nomads we were trading with far East Asians and importing frankincense to Egyptian pharaohs.:win:

W are light years ahead of other Somalis and I don't even see them as a threat ,we should be challenging the jews and Americans and don't lower our selves to low castes.:pachah1:
koonfuria mostly uses hormuud telecom and somtel (owned by dahabshiil)

@DR OSMAN I already told you Puntlanders would rather invest in Xamar than Puntland because Puntland even with its stability is a shithole with no real market. Can't blame them.
:kanyeshrug:

Lmao

Puntland has its own renewable energy companies which is why it was easy for shareholders to expand to Mogadishu.

Puntite investors invest everywhere there is money to be made. Forget Somalia, other East African countries like Zambia which is basically MJ run economically.

Trending