Puertorican spic gets DRAGGED by somali twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
She said Somali women are jealous of her cause she's married to a Somali man. She then responded to Somali Twitter with racist remarks about Somali people and their physical traits.
Lol. Well that should tell you something. It's not your fight, it's as simple as that. I wouldn't kick up a fuss about it. Congratulate her :icon lol:
Puerto Rican insults Somali women on Twitter = Somali Man's fault
Somali women insult Somali Men on Twitter = Somali Man's fault

:ayaanswag:
:cryinglaughsmiley:

not true..that one North african nigga on twitter had some somali girls lowkey lusting for him till he said that somalis are more mixed then them. then all of somali twitter male female transgender fuuto balaq balaaq and landers all came together to start a bon fire on his ass. the roast session was REAL and the miskeen had to retreat. there was a black morrocan who tried to defend him and she got them hands too lmao. ill find the tweets tmrw and post them here
:ileycry:

You're barking up the wrong tree. When the ajnabi person someone's dating trashes the counterparts of their significant others' ethnicity, best believe s/he's trashing them to her/him lol. This often happens when the guy or girl for whatever reason hates, or has had negative dating experience (s) within their ethnicity, so when they eventually date out they either actively or passively defame the collective opposite sex of their background and the ajnabi picks up on that, and depending on their character, does the same.

In a normal, healthy relationship when you're dating an Ajnabi person you love, you attempt to venerate each other's cultures and ppl a bit...not this. Honestly they should've just let it go. Ppl need to leave ppl to themselves.
true..i mean it was pretty obvious she wanted confrontation since nobody cared or know who these people were. they should've left her stay delusional. but I'm always here for the mess :siilaanyosmile:

tbh somali twitter comes for everyone for any reason. the other day a north african guy was getting dragged by everyone for saying somalis are more mixed then north africans

Lool good for them. Why do people feel the need to speak on random ethnic groups they don't know anything about? :kodaksmiley:Thats like me making some random tweet about Dominicans when I've never met one in my life.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Thanks sis. Time to drag this heifer he-

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending