Puerto Ricans come in all shades

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I thought it was common knowledge Puerto Rican’s and even Latinos in general are mixed. I’m guessing:
•The “Mom” at the end is actually the grandma
•The other white lady was the mother
•2 black kids are the daughter and are biracial.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalis are more natural. You’ll have the darkest child with madow hair and have a full sibling that’s light skin and wavy hair.

We have diverse genes when it comes to timo and skin colour.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Hispanic people are mixed
Bro The accurate statement would be Latinos are mixed. Because technically Hispanic includes Spain who are obviously white Europeans and not mixed.

07299CC0-8E2A-4B4F-9E30-B741A7B4C2E0.jpeg

Bro The accurate statement would be Latinos are mixed. Because technically Hispanic includes Spain who are obviously white Europeans and not mixed.

View attachment 126944
Latino and Hispanic classifications aren't races or ethnicities.

Latino american is a person who comes from a Spanish, Portuguese or French speaking country in the Americas.

Hispanic american is a person who comes from Spain (Europe) or a Spanish speaking country in the Americas.

Most of these people are multiracial. Mestizo-Euro and Native Am., Mulatto - Euro and Africa, All 3 races Euro+Afri+Native Am like many Puerto Ricans, etc.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Latino and Hispanic classifications aren't races or ethnicities.

Latino american is a person who comes from a Spanish, Portuguese or French speaking country in the Americas.

Hispanic american is a person who comes from Spain (Europe) or a Spanish speaking country in the Americas.

Most of these people are multiracial. Mestizo-Euro and Native Am., Mulatto - Euro and Africa, All 3 races Euro+Afri+Native Am like many Puerto Ricans, etc.
Let’s simplify this:
Spaniards are white Europeans
Latinos are anyone from Latin America.
Hispanic anyone from a Spanish speaking country.
Spanish speaking Latinos are Hispanic
•Are the terms Hispanic and Latino always interchangeable? No of course as Spaniards aren’t Latinos
Hispanic and Latino aren’t races or ethnicities except for Spaniard Europeans who are ethnically Spanish/Hispanic
•Most Latinos are mestizo
•Mestizo are a mix Native and European(Spanish or Portuguese)

Puerto Ricans are indeed Native+Euro+Afro

Im 100% rican and I definitely know that us Ricans come in many shades. I'm like a high yellow color as my Somali friend says, and my mom looks Dominican as she is dark and then there's some of us that even look like whites with green eyes.

Trending