Public Iftar at the Addis Ababa Meskel Square

The public Iftar at Meskel square has successfully ended. Thanks to Ethiopian medias and all who stood with our Muslim brothers/sisters and for their rights. No peace without equality and justice! Ramadan Kareem to all our Muslim brothers/sisters.

Last edited:
And this is in Bahir Dar, capital of the Amhara region

One question why did you flag me when Insaid amhara muslims have been muslims for centuries?

I have started to beleive you are a gurage pretending to be amhara so I have been wasting my missles on a wrong target.

Ask yourself this question,
Would Christians get a reception like this in Somalia?
We all know the answer.

Much respect to the open minded Ethiopian Christians for respecting other beliefs.
I only hope that Somalia can improve its own religious tolerance one day.

We all know the answer.

Much respect to the open minded Ethiopian Christians for respecting other beliefs.
What a silly comparison. These are indigenous Ethiopian Muslims they should have as much rights as anyone else in the country. What is there to respect? Its the bare minimum that they should mind their business. Especially after what their church caused this week.

There are no Somali christians or indigenous christian people in any Somali territory. So what is the need to receive foreigners? Comparing indigenous populations with foreigners does not make sense.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We all know the answer.

Ethiopians are very tolerant and welcoming, we must recognize this fact. They are the same people who welcomed persecuted companions of the Prophet SAW, King Najeshi was the only African King ot receive a funeral by the Prophet SAW.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
We all know the answer.

Somalis kill each other's tribes for a bag of dates.
Do you really believe that Lamagoodles have any mercy in them?

What a silly comparison. These are indigenous Ethiopian Muslims they should have as much rights as anyone else in the country. What is there to respect? Its the bare minimum that they should mind their business. Especially after what their church caused this week.

There are no Somali christians or indigenous christian people in any Somali territory. So what is the need to receive foreigners? Comparing indigenous populations with foreigners does not make sense.

There have been ancient christian grave sites found in Somaliland so that's debateable.

Regardless, there are Somali Christians today who do face persecution. Are these people foreigners too? Do they not deserve the freedom to practice their religion in their own homeland?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Ethiopians are very tolerant and welcoming, we must recognize this fact. They are the same people who welcomed persecuted companions of the Prophet SAW, King Najeshi was the only African King ot receive a funeral by the Prophet SAW.

They even had a Muslim King.
While Somali Christians are still being persecuted in Somalia.
Close-mindedness is a sign of low intelligence.

There have been ancient christian grave sites found in Somaliland so that's debateable.

Regardless, there are Somali Christians today who do face persecution. Are these people foreigners too? Do they not deserve the freedom to practice their religion in their own homeland?
what do ancient burial sites have to do with this discussion?
They even had a Muslim King.
While Somali Christians are still being persecuted in Somalia.
Close-mindedness is a sign of low intelligence.

point us to these mythical persecuted Somali christian communities, where are they in Somalia? Where were they historically? Your inventing mythical creatures who have never existed in history to deflect from a country with half its population being indigenous muslims.

what do ancient burial sites have to do with this discussion?

point us to these mythical persecuted Somali christian communities, where are they in Somalia? Where were they historically? Your inventing mythical creatures who have never existed in history to deflect from a country with half its population being indigenous muslims.
Aduunka waxa ugu xuun somali murtad ah they always try to talk shit about somalis and their culture so that they can be accommodated by gaalo.

Trending

Latest posts