Pseudo Historical takes. Muslim 'Ethiopians' vs Somalian Christians

Ask yourself this question,
Would Christians get a reception like this in Somalia?
We all know the answer.

Much respect to the open minded Ethiopian Christians for respecting other beliefs.
I only hope that Somalia can improve its own religious tolerance one day.

Most ridiculous and l0w IQ takes ever, let's set the record straights.

1. Muslim 'Ethiopians' have existed for a millennia in their own land they didn't puff out of existence like Christian Somalians.

2. Muslim 'Ethiopians' survived a millennia of being attack and genocide by Orthodog Christians, fack out of here with that "open minded" Orthodog Ethiopians. Muslim 'Ethiopians' exist today due to being resilient from Orthodog aggression even until the 70s, where Haile Shitalssie ethnically cleanse Muslim out of their own land in Harar, and in Wollo (Muslim majority highland)

3. Somalian Christians puff out of existence due to White man coming in and try to 'civilized' the negroes. that is the history of Christian Somalians, they barely even exist and most of them are from Bantu clans in the south (from what I heard.)

Try to compare apples and oranges and trying to create a history parallel that doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Baseless compassion is dumb. I hate people who talk like magan. Women need to drop trying to be hero's with all this "compassion" 🤮 saying stuff like that just shows how naive you are and no one takes you seriously. Western liberties has melted your brain.

Baseless compassion is dumb. I hate people who talk like magan. Women need to drop trying to be hero's with all this "compassion" 🤮 saying stuff like that just shows how naive you are and no one takes you seriously. Western liberties has melted your brain.

Muslims are always the evil bads, and while Christians/Jews are the poor dindus. Even if Muslims are defending themselves they are evil. If a Chrisitan invade another (not self defense) country, they call it strong taking over the weak, or ascribe positive masculinity, they call it strength. If Muslims defend themselves (not even invading) they call it genocide.

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
@Magan95 When the "open minded Ethiopian Christians" free the nations they keep in the prison that is Ethiopia and return 328,068 km2 of Somali territory, maybe you wouldn't sound like such a retard

@Magan95 When the "open minded Ethiopian Christians" free the nations they keep in the prison that is Ethiopia and return 328,068 km2 of Somali territory, you wouldn't sound like such a retard

Even with that, still sound like a R*t*rd. 1000% of what said reeks of l0w IQ and ignorance.

Last edited:
he has a point dissipate being a little dumb Somalis are the most intolerant people in the world thats why Somalia is a shithole

i remember people protesting a church being built in somaliland on here aaand then in the same forum people were mad that Slovenia did not allow mosques

he has a point dissipate being a little dumb Somalis are the most intolerant people in the world thats why Somalia is a shithole

i remember people protesting a church being built in somaliland on here aaand then in the same forum people were mad that Slovenia did not allow mosques

What point is he right on? Somalis Chrsitans are a result of European White colonialism, comparing them to Muslim "Ethiopians' is insulting to the latter.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah

Be happy your people are intolerant otherwise you would be a cucked white man worshipping Christian named William Warsame. L take

Be happy your people are intolerant otherwise you would be a cucked white man worshipping Christian named William Warsame. L take

Also the churches in Somalia are build by European missionaries not the supposed local christians.

hey but at least the Christians in Somalia are not being ethnically cleansed, like the Muslims are all over "Ethiopia", even in places where they are the majority.

Last edited:

Trending