PSA: Message to Somali Incels

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Please for the love of God stop embarrassing us on social media. We get it, you get Zero play from Women- but you need to work on yourself & stop humiliating us on social media. Why tf do you care what random Somali girls do with their bodies???

Why do you put Somali girls on a pedestal like they are the only ones who exist or are they just the only ones who will stand you?? Please ffs stop this shit. 90% of it is in the UK too

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Please for the love of God stop embarrassing us on social media. We get it, you get Zero play from Women- but you need to work on yourself & stop humiliating us on social media. Why tf do you care what random Somali girls do with their bodies???

Why do you put Somali girls on a pedestal like they are the only ones who exist or are they just the only ones who will stand you?? Please ffs stop this shit. 90% of it is in the UK too

foreal, we need to speak up against these shaqo la’aan bastards on twitter, they are embarrasing us

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lots of UK dudes need help Walahi. :snoop:They waste their time on which Xalimo sneezed and which ajnabi said bless you to her.:williamswtf:

You know whats far worse than somali incels? Somali begs who begs to be accepted and seen cool. Please dont say that, people will think we are not with it. Why the fvck does what one random person say on twitter to another random person effect your standing in society? Why the fvck has the words accountability and standards become such terrible words for some somalis that having any standards is seen as not cool. Stop being a beg

VIP
You know whats far worse than somali *****s? Somali begs who begs to be accepted and seen cool. Please dont say that, people will think we are not with it. Why the fvck does what one random person say on twitter to another random person effect your standing in society? Why the fvck has the words accountability and standards become such terrible words for some somalis that having any standards is seen as not cool. Stop being a beg

Shutup you fool. You're exactly who we're talking about

:mjpls:This is the first one I’ve seen today pal. Let the inc3ls get karbaashed.
You do know the biggest judgers in this world is white people. I feel like we as Somalis are living in 1970s black America where the family structure was being destroyed and those who spoke up got called haters and mind your own business. And this continued for 15 years until the family structure was completely destroyed.

This was a very educated black politician and activist who called out black culture in the early 90s. Rappers called her in rap songs and many people called her hater. We are literally watching the blind leading the blind and people who say stop it gets abused.

You do know the biggest judgers in this world is white people. I feel like we as Somalis are living in 1970s black America where the family structure was being destroyed and those who spoke up got called haters and mind your own business. And this continued for 15 years until the family structure was completely destroyed.

This was a very educated black politician and activist who called out black culture in the early 90s. Rappers called her in rap songs and many people called her hater. We are literally watching the blind leading the blind and people who say stop it gets abused.
:russ: Sxb I don’t think you have to worry about the Somali family structure being destroyed because a couple of Jamaicans made a Twitter post :lolbron:

:russ: Sxb I don’t think you have to worry about the Somali family structure being destroyed because a couple of Jamaicans made a Twitter post :lolbron:
Its not about couple of jamaicans that gets me. Its the dont judge everyone can do what they want and it shouldnt effect you somalis that gets to me. There is a growing young somalis who cant accept accountability and has only god can judge mantra. People judge us every day and treat us based on how we represent us. Again the biggest issue on somali twitter is the begs who pretends somalis dont have religion and culture. telling a young somali person do what you want no one should judge you is misleading because everyone actually judges you in real life

Cyrus

You know whats far worse than somali *****s? Somali begs who begs to be accepted and seen cool. Please dont say that, people will think we are not with it. Why the fvck does what one random person say on twitter to another random person effect your standing in society? Why the fvck has the words accountability and standards become such terrible words for some somalis that having any standards is seen as not cool. Stop being a beg
Nigga just keep your incels off twitter and we good

Nigga just keep your *****s off twitter and we good
I dont have twitter, but why is being seen cool twitter so important to you. its fvcking social media. Why is being seen certain way on twitter big deal? I still dont get how social media that has close to billion people using with millions of things to talk about few somali guys saying some things get to you. That to me screams someone begging to be accepted by people

Cyrus

I dont have twitter, but why is being seen cool twitter so important to you. its fvcking social media. Why is being seen certain way on twitter big deal? I still dont get how social media that has close to billion people using with millions of things to talk about few somali guys saying some things get to you. That to me screams someone begging to be accepted by people
I don’t give a f*ck about jarers but inceels who go on twitter and start crying about every move a Somali Girl makes and what jarer dick they sucking are embarrassing .

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
They have a weird sense of self-importance. Threads like these remind me of the Streisand effect.

Trending