I hereby understand the Choking First Aid materials above?

• Yes, I acknowledge and am humbled by my inherent weakness

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, I'm a cyborg; I gots other problems

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
As the observer:
first_aid_choking.jpeg

Things not to do when ur choking:

1) Attempt to maintain proper table etiquette.

2) Leave the vicinity of people surrounding u.

3) Die of choking. See 1 & 2.

Be safe out there, ppl. Cheers!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've known the Heinlich Maneuver for a while now.

Sadly my uncle passed away due to choking on a bone in the middle of the hawd ( deep in the bushes, nomad life). He suffered for a whole day, till this day I think he had a partial obstruction of his airway. He only had his kids abs wife around and they were nomads.

In another occasion , just 5 years ago in Hargeisa I was eating a feast communally ( one big plate ) when this old head started choking on a piece of bone. The night was brave cause he didn't get up and jump up and down but just held his neck. I didn't help bc I was busy digging my delicious meat and bariis. I kept an eye on him though and he finally spat it out. I was about to give him the maneuver

In another occasion , just 5 years ago in Hargeisa I was eating a feast communally ( one big plate ) when this old head started choking on a piece of bone. The night was brave cause he didn't get up and jump up and down but just held his neck. I didn't help bc I was busy digging my delicious meat and bariis. I kept an eye on him though and he finally spat it out. I was about to give him the maneuver

:dead::dead::dead:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
My ex once choked on a bone at dinner and she looked like she was in real pain, I grabbed her from behind her waist and pushed her like I'm telling her to contract her womb to give birth, it popped out and we took a second to catch our breath, she wanted to really thank me wink wink I said let's finish this food and I'll give you something to choke on later. I slept on the sofa that night couldn't believe it :francis:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My ex once choked on a bone at dinner and she looked like she was in real pain, I grabbed her from behind her waist and pushed her like I'm telling her to contract her womb to give birth, it popped out and we took a second to catch our breath, she wanted to really thank me wink wink I said let's finish this food and I'll give you something to choke on later. I slept on the sofa that night couldn't believe it :francis:

Ma ku aastey as a thank you for ?

One time my siblings and I were just chilling in our house and my little sister starts to choke on some ice (which she ate for fun and still does) and so I just slapped the crap out of her back repeatedly, everybody else was just frozen and watching apart from my little brother who started to recite the Quran like lmao. It was even funnier because I've had a phobia of choking since I was little (I almost died choking on some toy) and she always taunted me by pretending to choke on shit and on that faithful day she got a dose of her own medicine

Honestly I think just hitting the person in the back is more effective than that fist method

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
One time my siblings and I were just chilling in our house and my little sister starts to choke on some ice (which she ate for fun and still does) and so I just slapped the crap out of her back repeatedly, everybody else was just frozen and watching apart from my little brother who started to recite the Quran like lmao. It was even funnier because I've had a phobia of choking since I was little (I almost died choking on some toy) and she always taunted me by pretending to choke on shit and on that faithful day she got a dose of her own medicine

Honestly I think just hitting the person in the back is more effective than that fist method

You got be a special idiot to pad someone who is really really really choking. We talking about someone that has a particle dislodged deep. That person will need a full force of the maneuver. You gotta pick that person up from the floor like this.

You got be a special idiot to pad someone who is really really really choking. We talking about someone that has a particle dislodged deep. That person will need a full force of the maneuver. You gotta pick that person up from the floor like this.

Well alhamdulillah she wasn't really really really choking

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Dude was she holding her throat? Did she got up? Was she gasping for air ?

:chrisfreshhah: you Pervy creep stop fantasizing. I just find weird shit sexy. She could be at a funeral and I'll text her saying I know what else is six foot deep :stevej:

She says I'm guessing you're talking about a subway :russsmug:

:tocry: worst thing is her joke made no sense. Since when was a six inch suppose to be six foot long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending