PS5

The console is very thicc macaan
CB02EF09-CBF1-4B26-9545-B30DDC718A9A.png

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I used to love video games but I think I’ve grown out of that phase. I don’t keep track anymore. The last time I kept track was when PS3 was released :mjlol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I got it for my little brother as a surprise and now I regret it.

You sure its out in the UK, thought it was only US and a few other countries first. :mjpls:

Announced in 2019 as the successor to the PlayStation 4, the PS5 was released on November 12, 2020 in North America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea, and is set to launch on November 19, 2020 for the rest of the world.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Buy one in a few months when there's more games 70 quid for a game it ridiculous and they think that's a fair price.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
You sure its out in the UK, thought it was only US and a few other countries first. :mjpls:

Announced in 2019 as the successor to the PlayStation 4, the PS5 was released on November 12, 2020 in North America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea, and is set to launch on November 19, 2020 for the rest of the world.

Kkkkkkkk no shame these liars. If I got caught in such a lie, I would not have the self esteem to look at myself in the mirror so I never lie. But some can lie with no shame.

I would prefer my brothers have an addiction to gaming then they be on the streets all day. It's an evil world outside your home where they can become drug dealers and engage in zina.