PS4 niggas come in.

Macalin M

Out here
Before I start the thread. Please do not derail with ‘Xbox is better’ or ‘Pc master race’. I hope the mods can delete if that’s seen :).

Now to the main point. My brothers, tell me how many platinum trophies do you have and which game was the hardest to platinum and which game you enjoyed getting platinum on.

I would have to say I enjoyed Spider-Man the most. Absolver wasn’t necessarily hard but it was long as I had to learn all the moves. Luckily my friend helped me as I helped him.

Also recommend some decent games to play. Can be online but story mode games are nice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe 2 , i think... i don't play much nowadays ,I had this system for about 2 years , Ps4 pro .
i had regular ps4 before that with a alot of trophies, I used to play 4 to 6 hrs/day back then .
the only games I play now are GTA5 , Apex legends and Pubg about once or twice a week for couple of hours max .

Macalin M

Out here
I feel you, the story isn't even the best part of the game, it's the interactive world.
Yh I kinda lost the will to play it after my hard drive corrupted and I had to buy a new one. Unfortunately I didn’t have ps plus at the time so there were no cloud saves

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I think the easiest was UFC3 and the hardest of them all is Uncharted (Hidden Trophies)

GTA5 and Fifa 20 hands out trophies like cookies, i really do not treat it in high standard

Macalin M

Out here
I think the easiest was UFC3 and the hardest of them all is Uncharted (Hidden Trophies)

GTA5 and Fifa 20 hands out trophies like cookies, i really do not treat it in high standard
GTA is actually pretty long and tiresome to platinum. Very long indeed

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Oh I have Spiderman, pretty fun. Been getting new suits and stuff. I'm on that mission where you Vs that dude with the yellow power that blows you away inside a bank.

I don't really care about trophies, that's try hard shit. Easiest was probably GTA and FIFA.

Red dead 2 was fucking amazing, I had to take a pause after I finished it. Couldn't play other games for a few days. Couldn't eat platinums though.

Rainbow six siege has to be the hardest for me, the game is fun, sweaty and toxic at the same time. Getting a platinum is impossible unless you play hours.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I got platinum in 2k19 walle I feel like a loser cuz nobody ik has it which means I play too much

Hardest was 2k19, easiest was GTA and most enjoyable was assassins creed black flag. I think i got plats in NSUNS3 and FIFA so that brings my total to around 5

Macalin M

Out here
Oh I have Spiderman, pretty fun. Been getting new suits and stuff. I'm on that mission where you Vs that dude with the yellow power that blows you away inside a bank.

I don't really care about trophies, that's try hard shit. Easiest was probably GTA and FIFA.

Red dead 2 was fucking amazing, I had to take a pause after I finished it. Couldn't play other games for a few days. Couldn't eat platinums though.

Rainbow six siege has to be the hardest for me, the game is fun, sweaty and toxic at the same time. Getting a platinum is impossible unless you play hours.
Spider-Man’s an amazing game. It’s like £10 now or something as well so I recommend everyone here who hasn’t got it tries it out.

Trending