Prove Islam To Me. I'll Be As Open Minded As Possible

You have very limited options in the afterlife there is no death and the only other space available besides hell is heaven. That is how the afterlife is designed which makes giving a term punishment for a Kaffir in the hell very problematic.

Ending the suffering for Fircoon or Abu Lahab in hell for example and giving them a term limit, would mean getting them out and putting them in heaven since there is no other space available.

The justice of Allah has to overrule his mercy in keeping the kufar in hell since getting them to get out and admitting them into heven would be seen as favartisim and not justice .

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
this sheikh says virgins in heaven are beautiful young white women

@Basra ..negro women cant be virgins in heaven.

f123345

the best part is that only atheists get to laugh at this without being hypocrites..... so sorry to the rest of you.... you'll just have to nod your head and be tolerant, this comedy gem is just for me
5 years ago

HPhenomenal

there are 1 billion morons who actually believe this to be true

Bryan Wong

eternity with 72 women,? paradise becomes hell.for the bloke stuck with them

And these niggas (SOmalis) still believe in Islam while their skin color isn't even represented in Heaven:russ::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:Negroes are hated, even Afterlife:chrisfreshhah: What a racist religion:mjlol:

And these niggas (SOmalis) still believe in Islam while their skin color isn't even represented in Heaven:russ::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:Negroes are hated, even Afterlife:chrisfreshhah: What a racist religion:mjlol:
That moment when a actually thinks that he will be rewarded a young, beautiful, blonde haired, blue eyed aryan kween if he prays 5 times a day
tenor.gif

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
That moment when a actually thinks that he will be rewarded a young, beautiful, blonde haired, blue eyed aryan kween if he prays 5 times a day
tenor.gif

hBAE80B5D

Those blue-eyed-fair-skinned-skinny-women in Jannah for meeeeeee, as a dark-skinned-somali-foreheaded-ugly muslim:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@A_A Do you think Women in Jannah will have blue-eyed-muscular-tall-bigd*ck-fair-skinned men? According to Islam, only Men will have virgin "women" in Jannah. What a feminist religion, isn't it?

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
@A_A Do you think Women in Jannah will have blue-eyed-muscular-tall-bigd*ck-fair-skinned men? According to Islam, only Men will have virgin "women" in Jannah. What a feminist religion, isn't it?
I want Ranveer Singh this isn’t difficult.

Trending