Prove Islam To Me. I'll Be As Open Minded As Possible

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
For starters why don’t you tell us what makes you doubt Islam in the first place? We can’t prove anything if we don’t know what you disagree with in particular.
Just responded.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
We cannot give dawah to apostates. Once you are gone, you are gone.
This seems absurd to me. If an individual is confused in their life (I'm not, I'm just being open to this conversation), then not supporting them with clarity to come back to the fold of your faith seems rather nuts.

You could of saved a man, but you didn't.

Also, if you assume that a man interested in Islam, is currently confused, and you help him/her so he/she can become a Muslim, then how does that make him/her any more different than the confused individual who left the faith in the first place?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The fact that very single Somali clan and subclan are followers of Islam, is a massive indicator in the truth of Islam.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The fact that very single Somali clan and subclan are followers of Islam, is a massive indicator in the truth of Islam.
Can you please elaborate on this. I honestly don't understand your point.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Also note that any answers given to me will be met with the upmost respect and seriousness.

This seems absurd to me. If an individual is confused in their life (I'm not, I'm just being open to this conversation), then not supporting them with clarity to come back to the fold of your faith seems rather nuts.

You could of saved a man, but you didn't.

Also, if you assume that a man interested in Islam, is currently confused, and you help him/her so he/she can become a Muslim, then how does that make him/her any more different than the confused individual who left the faith in the first place?

He talked bulshit. May Allah guide you and i hope some people here have the knowledge to answer your questions.

Hell.

We human beings live for a finite period of time. And yet, some of us will go to Hell forever.
Also Hell is described as worse than anything mankind can imagine. So I assume that the acts of evil a man can do on Earth will not compare to the pain felt in Hell.

Now God is described as the Most Merciful and the Utterly Just. This would imply to any sane man that this means God is perfectly fair when performing a judgement on man.

If a man has lived for a finite period of time, and has performed evil deeds that won't compare to the pain of Hell, then can one explain in a simply way how God can justify the punishment of Hell? Especially when someone will go there forever, with the punishment exceeding the crime.

@Zucchini I tagged you cause you both asked the same question.
I'll try to answer your question imagine if you threw a pie on your dad you'd probably get beaten imagine if it was the president you'd probably get killed before you touch him and probably jailed for life since god is infinitely more powerful than a president the punishment should be infinitely more severe also the whole staying in hell forever is only if you're a gaal and flat out don't believe in Islam

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Can you please elaborate on this. I honestly don't understand your point.

Well, considering how deep our divisions are, and how we disagree on nearly everything as a people, for us to then believe in the same religion, with us being spread over a large landmass, and being one of the earliest converts to Islam, way before North Africa and the Indian subcontinent, speaks for itself. Theres also the thing of us converting by dawah rather than conquest.

Hell.

We human beings live for a finite period of time. And yet, some of us will go to Hell forever.
Also Hell is described as worse than anything mankind can imagine. So I assume that the acts of evil a man can do on Earth will not compare to the pain felt in Hell.

Now God is described as the Most Merciful and the Utterly Just. This would imply to any sane man that this means God is perfectly fair when performing a judgement on man.

If a man has lived for a finite period of time, and has performed evil deeds that won't compare to the pain of Hell, then can one explain in a simply way how God can justify the punishment of Hell? Especially when someone will go there forever, with the punishment exceeding the crime.

The questions about ethics and morals shouldn't be in the first place. Because morals and ethics differ from human to human. Whereas the concept of Hell is not logical for you, it is very logical for another one. Such debates end in loops with no result.

The real debate for you should be: What prove does Islam has to be the true religion. If it is the true religion, then you shouldn't question certain parts of Islam. First we have to verify and prove to you that Islam is indeed the true religion. You get my point ?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'll try to answer your question imagine if you threw a pie on your dad you'd probably get beaten imagine if it was the president you'd probably get killed before you touch him and probably jailed for life since god is infinitely more powerful than a president the punishment should be infinitely more severe also the whole staying in hell forever is only if you're a gaal and flat out don't believe in Islam
Okay, so if I understand you correctly, you're saying that the power of the being determines the severity of the punishment on actions that are wrong, correct?

Your example was that the President of a nation would kill a man for throwing a pie to them, as opposed to your father.

The reason for that however is due to the fact that you pose a security threat. Nothing can threaten God. So in that regard, your example wouldn't work.

Also you said that Gaals go to Hell forever. Why is that?

Hell.

Just because life is relatively short compared to eternity doesn't mean that short term actions don't have long term consequences. An everyday example would be the effect results of an exam can have on the rest of your life.

A student sits in an exam for two hours and fails it. As a result, he is not allowed to get the degree for the rest of his life if he is judged based on those two hours. One may ask, he only sat the exam for two hours, why then he is punished by not being allowed to get the degree for more than two hours?

A logical answer to the above is that the two hour exam is aimed to assess whether the student deserved to get the degree or not. The same answer applies to your question on permanent punishment and the fact that human life is about 70 years. As the Qur'an says, we are living in this world only to be challenged and tested so that it becomes evident who does better (67:2). Another point to keep in mind, is that we are given the opportunity to repent, which is similar to giving the individual the chance to repeat the exam a number of times.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Ask yourself this, if there is an after life where we would be judged for what we did here wouldn’t you want to be covered? And if there isn’t well it didn’t matter then right? It’s like insurance, you have it just in case.

Ps.

Jokes aside, go to your local mosques or start reading. I’m sure you will find what you are looking for, good luck and may Allah guide you to the right path.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Well, considering how deep our divisions are, and how we disagree on nearly everything as a people, for us to then believe in the same religion, with us being spread over a large landmass, and being one of the earliest converts to Islam, way before North Africa and the Indian subcontinent, speaks for itself. Theres also the thing of us converting by dawah rather than conquest.
One could also say that although clans divided Somalis, the over all culture is pretty much similar. This, as well as Somalia's history of maritime trade with the Middle East, would make accepting the ideas of Islam easier than through outright conquest.

Also before Islam, Somalis believed in Waaq. Waaq is a monotheistic deity. Since Islam is monotheistic as well, there'd probably be far less backlash from Islam for us, since we were not polytheists.

Interesting correlation though.

Okay, so if I understand you correctly, you're saying that the power of the being determines the severity of the punishment on actions that are wrong, correct?

Your example was that the President of a nation would kill a man for throwing a pie to them, as opposed to your father.

The reason for that however is due to the fact that you pose a security threat. Nothing can threaten God. So in that regard, your example wouldn't work.

Is a pie to the face a security threat now what if you threw the pie and then left would the president just leave you probably not

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Ask yourself this, if there is an after life where we would be judged for what we did here wouldn’t you want to be covered? And if there isn’t well it didn’t matter then right? It’s like insurance, you have it just in case.

Ps.

Jokes aside, go to your local mosques or start reading. I’m sure you will find what you are looking for, good luck and may Allah guide you to the right path.
The Pascal's wager only works under the assumption that you have the right insurance.

The whole purpose we are in this world is to qualify for the next world. So we have more than enough time to choose our path. Everything life throws at you is distraction in the end and part of our test for the next life.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Just because life is relatively short compared to eternity doesn't mean that short term actions don't have long term consequences. An everyday example would be the effect results of an exam can have on the rest of your life.

A student sits in an exam for two hours and fails it. As a result, he is not allowed to get the degree for the rest of his life if he is judged based on those two hours. One may ask, he only sat the exam for two hours, why then he is punished by not being allowed to get the degree for more than two hours?

A logical answer to the above is that the two hour exam is aimed to assess whether the student deserved to get the degree or not. The same answer applies to your question on permanent punishment and the fact that human life is about 70 years. As the Qur'an says, we are living in this world only to be challenged and tested so that it becomes evident who does better (67:2). Another point to keep in mind, is that we are given the opportunity to repent, which is similar to giving the individual the chance to repeat the exam a number of times.
This is more of an argument for Heaven than Hell, besides the first paragraph.

As for the first paragraph, eternity is significantly more different than "long-term".

An individual is not punished for not getting a degree because he failed an exam. You don't go to Hell for not doing good deeds. You go to Hell for committing sins.

If the individual cheated in the exam, then a punishment would occur. He's probably be expelled.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Is a pie to the face a security threat now what if you threw the pie and then left would the president just leave you probably not
Then why would the president shoot me, and why is that comparable to God?

Trending