Prove Islam To Me. I'll Be As Open Minded As Possible

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Hey guys, Ramadan is around the corner, and I'm a very family oriented individual. For the sake of festivities, I'm down to give Islam another go, as during Ramadan, I take it seriously, because it's BS if you don't.

I may have rebuttals if you decide to participate. That's how discussions go.

Hope to keep shit civil.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Hey guys, Ramadan is around the corner, and I'm a very family oriented individual. For the sake of festivities, I'm down to give Islam another go, as during Ramadan, I take it seriously, because it's BS if you don't.

I may have rebuttals if you decide to participate. That's how discussions go.

Hope to keep shit civil.

So you are just exploring?
Sorry I don’t know much about Islam ..can’t explain shit to you
Hope these religious nuts don’t gang up on you. They are pretty emotional.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So you are just exploring?
Sorry I don’t know much about Islam ..can’t explain shit to you
Hope these religious nuts don’t gang up on you. They are pretty emotional.
I did say I may have rebuttals. Whatever happens, happens fam.

There is nothing anyone can say to add much to what you probably know. I assume you are born to muslim family. But if you really want to explore more. Go to your local mosque and sit down with an imam.and ask him more

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
There is nothing anyone can say to add much to what you probably know. I assume you are born to muslim family. But if you really want to explore more. Go to your local mosque and sit down with an imam.and ask him more
Nah. If you don't want to participate, then don't. That's your life man.

Ramen

🌸
Find the right path in life!

Jesus is my savior!

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Cadaanka iska ilaali

Last edited:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Open minded? You are Somali, not Indian or Israeli. You cannot be open minded about Islam. You must be Muslim in the first place. Are you actually an atheist or are you trolling? Kulaha I can be open minded.

:wtf:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Open minded? You are Somali, not Indian or Israeli. You cannot be open minded about Islam. You must be Muslim in the first place. Are you actually an atheist or are you trolling? Kulaha a Somali person saying I can be open minded.

:wtf:
I was born an raised a Muslim, obviously as I'm Somali. I was actually pretty religious as well. During my university years, certain ethical contradictions made things difficult with my faith. Further introspection made it harder.

I'm not an atheist. Not because it's bad to be one, but because I find something coming from nothing to be absurd. I guess the best description would be an Agnostic Deist.

I was born an raised a Muslim, obviously as I'm Somali. I was actually pretty religious as well. During my university years, certain ethical contradictions made things difficult with my faith. Further introspection made it harder.

I'm not an atheist. Not because it's bad to be one, but because I find something coming from nothing to be absurd. I guess the best description would be an Agnostic Deist.
Was there one specific contradiction that made you really question your faith?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria

We cannot give dawah to apostates. Once you are gone, you are gone.

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
For starters why don’t you tell us what makes you doubt Islam in the first place? We can’t prove anything if we don’t know what you disagree with in particular.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Was there one specific contradiction that made you really question your faith?
Hell.

We human beings live for a finite period of time. And yet, some of us will go to Hell forever.
Also Hell is described as worse than anything mankind can imagine. So I assume that the acts of evil a man can do on Earth will not compare to the pain felt in Hell.

Now God is described as the Most Merciful and the Utterly Just. This would imply to any sane man that this means God is perfectly fair when performing a judgement on man.

If a man has lived for a finite period of time, and has performed evil deeds that won't compare to the pain of Hell, then can one explain in a simply way how God can justify the punishment of Hell? Especially when someone will go there forever, with the punishment exceeding the crime.

@Zucchini I tagged you cause you both asked the same question.

Trending