Proud Somali Supremacist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Everyone is patriotic to an extent , supremacy and nationalism is an illness and a disease that can destabilise an entire civilised world just wait for the west to become a perfect example. Btw the british empire degenerating is the perfect example of ''backwardness''.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Everyone is patriotic to an extent , supremacy and nationalism is an illness and a disease that can destabilise an entire civilised world just wait for the west to become a perfect example. Btw the british empire degenerating is the perfect example of ''backwardness''.
I agree but how is nationalism an illness babes?

Genie

The last suugo bender
I agree but how is nationalism an illness babes?

Its basically pride and links to patriotism that makes one feel superior to others and look down on others, whats ironic is that various tribes within somalia each claim certain land and each have so much pride that it led to the inevitable break down of somali society. Now apply that same pride to the entire nation and you get nationalism , its what the prophet came to abolish because nothing good ever truly comes of it , society erodes from the inside out.

YoungFarah

VIP
Its basically pride and links to patriotism that makes one feel superior to others and look down on others, whats ironic is that various tribes within somalia each claim certain land and each have so much pride that it led to the inevitable break down of somali society. Now apply that same pride to the entire nation and you get nationalism , its what the prophet came to abolish because nothing good ever truly comes of it , society erodes from the inside out.
I sort of agree that on an extreme level it can turn out to be like the Nazis or the Murican society today but I also feel like it is necessary to have some sort of nationalism in the Somali community to break the divides of qabyaalad. The issue is once it turns out to be a nationalism that looks down on others.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I sort of agree that on an extreme level it can turn out to be like the Nazis or the Murican society today but I also feel like it is necessary to have some sort of nationalism in the Somali community to break the divides of qabyaalad. The issue is once it turns out to be a nationalism that looks down on others.

I understand where you're coming from being a patriot is obviously not a bad thing , however i'll give you live example somali's on here would obviously call themselves patriots but with a little anonymity they are willing to call , black people madow ,Madow bantu slaves yada yada and white people pasty no lip having genocidal maniacs and well don't get me started on arabs and asians, in other words there is a thin line between nationalism and supremacy many link being a good patriot with putting and stepping on other who aren't like you, a case study is on this very site if you choose to dig around a little :cryinglaughsmiley:

Patriotism or nationalism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.

The fact one is born a Somali, for example, is due to accident of birth. You're Somali simply because you were born to Somali parents. So, what's the point of being proud of historical fluke? Being proud of the things Somali people or the Somali state has done is perfectly fine. After all, people have made volitional choice to do certain things.

YoungFarah

VIP
Patriotism or nationalism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.

The fact one is born a Somali, for example, is due to accident of birth. You're Somali simply because you were born to Somali parents. So, what's the point of being proud of historical fluke? Being proud of the things Somali people or the Somali state has done is perfectly fine. After all, people have made volitional choice to do certain things.
I was about to go mad when I read your reply the first time but after reading it again it makes perfect sense bro.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Preserving somali genes
somali-montage.jpg

somali culture
25cb623c4324f5eacc17837f376f538b.jpg
13715485984_0a712580a8_b.jpg

emerge_nomad_dhaan_by_adam_genei_500w.gif
somali_nomads_best_friend_by_somaliart-d8e16wk.jpg
images

JamalNFD

JAMAL
I'm a supremacist 100%, history is written by the victors.
I consider Somali half breeds as bastards and Somalis should govern the entire east Africa.

The whites were pretty much always ruled by the Zionists Khazarian mafia's, the house of Rothschild controlled the imperialist British, they controlled all their central banks, their education systems, medicines, faux science and pretty much every -ism they follow today, they produced nothing of themselves.

They have managed to get these whites goyims to kill over half a billion people of their own in which they financed both sides, they satanized/secularized/effeminized the majority of them, something the Khazarian zionist kabbalist mafia's failed in all Muslim countries or Africa.

Until this day they use these white goyims to fight their dirty wars, they even let them take control of what little of Christianity is left, the Vatican is run by the Zionist jesuits, the evangelicals protestant wing it's even worse! They are programmed to love Israel more then the zionist themselves do as the 'chosen people', they have allowed their own children/people to be poisoned by GMO's, vaccines, chemicals and all forms of Anti psychotic drugs all run by the zionists with their blessings.

They are the greatest cucks in history, I have no idea what exactly they are proud of, they rank first in every single degeneracy you can think off, their women are leaving them upon masses relative to other races, there is no country outside of them that have allowed themselves to be cucked like they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending