Proud Kenyan Farah Moallim calls Abdiwali Gaas a handicapped individual in need of care

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a interview Farah Moallim a self professed proud Kenyan said Abdiwali Gaas is a handicapped person who needs to be cared for. He further said that Gaas takes anti-depressents and can't function.

Let me tell Moallim it is none of his business. Everyone in here knows that I highlight the many mistakes, incompotences and corruptions of Gaas.

But I will not have a Kenyan-Somali Sijuu bad mouth him while he is serving his Kenyan Bantu overlords.

At least Abdiwali Gaas is not a Kenyan Bantu subject and tool as him, though he has many faults but the auducity of this tool cannot be silenced upon.

We will deal with Abdiwali Gaas and his mistakes but a Kenyan slave cannot put his big foot into our internal affairs.

DV54eEkU0AAtppj

Look how they all laugh even the reporter is partial. Faarax is a tool yet he calls Abdiwali Gaas someone who needs to be cared for. 'I didn't see a normal person'.

Who are you? Mr Kenyan slave.

Only amongst Somalis is a Professor in Economics from an American university "handicapped".

giphy.gif
Any person with enough hard work can get a degree, nothing out of the ordinary for other presidents or prime ministers. Crazy to think you are bragging that our regional leader of like 4M people has a degree. SMH.

You should judge him by his actions as a leader. He is, in fact, a very weak leader, who has done nothing but gain weight exponentially each year since he came into office, collect bribes and receive villas in Dubai.

The worst leader PL has had up to now.

Cant wait till the day this useless fatso is finally gone.
:banderas:

CupofShaax whatever he is Farah is Kenyan and we should not except this blatant attack regardless of how much truth is in it.

He is a Kenyann ubject and should stick to his misfits and problems in his own country.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Any person with enough hard work can get a degree, nothing out of the ordinary for other presidents or prime ministers. Crazy to think you are bragging that our regional leader of like 4M people has a degree. SMH.

You should judge him by his actions as a leader. He is, in fact, a very weak leader, who has done nothing but gain weight exponentially each year since he came into office, collect bribes and receive villas in Dubai.

The worst leader PL has had up to now.

Cant wait till the day this useless fatso is finally gone.
:banderas:
I'm bragging by pointing out the obvious? You have no leg to stand on, instead of pointing out his faults and negating this achievements like the usual moryaan you create falsehoods. He has achieved a great deal but his term is not over.

Weakness in Somali terms is anyone who doesn't declare war, he's not a warlord like your usual leaders, he's a professor in economics. I understand it's hard to comprehend but you must try sxb.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Cotton Eyed you don't make sense take those pink tinted blinkers off
@Inquisitive_ we have seen your bullshit before but the difference is you pretend to be from Puntland cause you think it will be better accepted. Galmudug is not nor will it ever be Puntland. If you want to criticize Abdiweli you have to find better things. Unlike you and @CupOfShaaxBigays we look at the facts before us, the numbers are particularly important.

Cotton Eyed you are very spiteful. You accuse me being someone I am not.

Let me make it clear to you there is nothing wrong being from Galmudug. I am from Puntland!

I am not going to argue on here about Gaas because of the fact that any outside attack will not be accepted. I can crticise him but will not tolerate any outside attack.

What else can you contribute?

I'm bragging by pointing out the obvious? You have no leg to stand on, instead of pointing out his faults and negating this achievements like the usual moryaan you create falsehoods. He has achieved a great deal but his term is not over.

Weakness in Somali terms is anyone who doesn't declare war, he's not a warlord like your usual leaders, he's a professor in economics. I understand it's hard to comprehend but you must try sxb.
What achievements? He isnt even fit to be a leader. He lacks vision, leadership skills, real stature, and charisma.

Here are a few of his "great" achievements
-Sold fishing contracts to Taiwanese/Chinese trawlers, amid an increase in pirate activity
-Freed AS militants in Garowe, SEVERAL times.
-Causing inflation by printing false notes and economic disaster across PL.
-Sold the port of Bosaso.
- Allowed ISIS to set up shop in the far north + Overall degradation of security all over PL
-Threw away most of his promises during the campaign. Such as, one man one vote.

Once again, the worst PL leader so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending