Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1696.jpg

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
something in the Toronto water turning you man gay and trans by the dozen.

Why the trans gonna be called sasha self hate rampant in somali females both the trans and normal ones

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you want to protect yourself, avoid Church Street from Dundas to Bloor my nigga!

qoomiluut

Fell

Come on Sxb, that’s an offensive name, I was thinking like Khadra, Ugaaso, Nimca, Malyuun etc.

On a different note, sometimes I think people like her are the only ones who can rescue us from oblivion. If she has a good qualification, I think, if we make her our leader back home, it will be the end of qabyaalad. No illiterate odey dhaqameed will hassle her for clan-patronage and loose changes for the tolka, no other clan will see her as an enemy and from a hostile clan. Corruption will cease or reduced massively. In fact, she might motivate lots of young kids and they might believe that any Somali who’s capable can lead Somalis and Somalia. It will be possible to rule Somalis with the rule of law rather than with the skewed decisions reached by illiterate odeyaal dhaqameed. Also, they might learn becoming a leader will be based on merit and not on your clan, sect, gender or sexuality. If that happens, we will make a massive leap from the 17th century to the 21st century.

What do you reckon?

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Fell

Come on Sxb, that’s an offensive name, I was thinking like Khadra, Ugaaso, Nimca, Malyuun etc.

On a different note, sometimes I think people like her are the only ones who can rescue us from oblivion. If she has a good qualification, I think, if we make her our leader back home, it will be the end of qabyaalad. No illiterate odey dhaqameed will hassle her for clan-patronage and loose changes for the tolka, no other clan will see her as an enemy and from a hostile clan. Corruption will cease or reduced massively. In fact, she might motivate lots of young kids and they make might believe that any Somali who’s capable can lead Somalis and Somalia. It will be possible to rule Somalis with the rule of law rather than with the skewed decisions reached by illiterate odeyaal dhaqameed. Also, they might learn becoming a leader will be based on merit and not on your clan, sect, gender or sexuality. If that happens, we will make a massive leap from the 17th century to the 21st century.

What do you reckon?

so you want sasha qomiluut to govern somalia? :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending