Proud Boys are now "terrorists"

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Had to delete that shit the internet ain't safe

GemState

36/21
VIP
Crazy how Incels went from virgins venting on online forums and making memes on 4chan, to being classified on the same level as someone like Osama Bin Laden in the space of 2-3 years.

Seems almost contrived

Karim

I could agree with you but then weโ€™d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Gavin McInnes used to be a commentator for conservative media outlets just 2 years back and now he's a designated terrorist in his own country lmao. Talk about quick change of fortunes :heh:

Gavin McInnes used to be a commentator for conservative media outlets just 2 years back and now he's a designated terrorist in his own country lmao. Talk about quick change of fortunes :heh:

Can you believe he is one of the creators of VICE?

Haven't heard of Gavin in the longest minute. I wonder where he's been hiding. Loved his videos in the past.

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
Wallahi I am my age

Somali kids are often pretty weirdly precocious. Even Boogie confuses me with how much he follows along with some of my more "technical" posts. Many of my little cousins are alarmingly sharp too.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Somali kids are often pretty weirdly precocious. Even Boogie confuses me with how much he follows along with some of my more "technical" posts. Many of my little cousins are alarmingly sharp too.
Big cranial capacity big forehead equals big brain

Trending

Latest posts