Protests in France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
These protests have nothing to do with Muslims or migration. It just French people doing their yearly chimp out. French people love to protest. Even in Quebec, they are the only people in Canada who protest tuition fee increases. I get a little jealous until I see this...
NSFW *WARNING*

Guy loses hand while protesting in Bordeaux:

**Graphic at 29 seconds**

Why would the police throw a grenade into the crowd? This doesn't even happen in Somalia.
:faysalwtf:

These protests have nothing to do with Muslims or migration. It just French people doing their yearly chimp out. French people love to protest. Even in Quebec, they are the only people in Canada who protest tuition fee increases. I get a little jealous until I see this...

Why would the police throw a grenade into the crowd? This doesn't even happen in Somalia.
:faysalwtf:
Bankers protecting their interests. They would rather kill then to have the ppl turn the country into a civil war like libya. I think the latter will happen if they continue to piss the ppl off!

They are stupid! all they need to do is impeach the president and make the ppl think they have chosen a non puppet leader and they will calm down a bit.

Imacine if Sweden had a revolutionist all the somalis there would squat all the property like in mogadishu.
Sweden is fucked! i predict that there are more hardened somali invaders than there are non feminised nationalistic swedes. They will never free themselves and somalis will colonise their first country.

:dabcasar:

Carbon taxes are the biggest scam after the recent "refugee" migration scam. It is all economic pain with no environmental gain. We are getting it in Canada on January but we will rise up to the tricks up the globalists' sleeves.

Good that the decent French people are protesting. The alt-left have hijacked these protests and have demanded for a so-called "living wage" and other freebies. They turn everything they touch into shit and should be jailed for rioting and burning cars and businesses while wearing their Antifa masks.

Status
Not open for further replies.