Protests in France are not stopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
What are the protests about and have you seen any

they are about kicking Macron out, he has humilated France many times and people are just fed up with his B.S! So yesterday he made an announcement and he increased the minium wage but it's a trick. In the end, we will only have 40 euros. Which is stupid and he thought People are that stupid smh anyway, this weekend there will have more protests than ever and i'll join them in Bordeaux.
I've seen some but i wasn't involv in :(

they are about kicking Macron out, he has humilated France many times and people are just fed up with his B.S! So yesterday he made an announcement and he increased the minium wage but it's a trick. In the end, we will only have 40 euros. Which is stupid and he thought People are that stupid smh anyway, this weekend there will have more protests than ever and i'll join them in Bordeaux.
What is the precent tax in france

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
60 precent or 19 precent
the tax that we could "TVA" -> tax on goods and services, around 19%,
but you also have to pay the occupier's tax (taxe d'habitation) but also you income tax and if you sell a house or a flat, there's also a tax.
In general, you have to pay 56,60% of tax

4head

Who is the alternative to Macron? Shorty aka Sarkozy or Marie Le Pen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts