Protesting Truckers Going Hungry & Resorting To Eat At Homeless Shelters Because Restaurants Won't Support The Patriots & Forcing Them To Wear Masks!

what I believe is- this is why we will win. the lackeys of the system- they do not have this kind of will. look at the Viet Cong, look at the freedom fighters in Afghanistan. they were prepared to fight to the finish, regardless of the cost. that is what it takes.

the other side is that of bootlickers and cowards. they wouldn't make these kinds of sacrifices. they have the backing of the elites, they have the elite machinery behind them and yet they do not have what it takes to win and to overcome the heroic guerilla struggle of the resistance.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I am very worried. The media are vilifying the protestors, making up stories about them, and calling them Nazis. PM Blackface also doubled down today and went on camera to call them racist. 54% of people want all restrictions lifted and no mandates in a poll released today.

These people want a civil war. They want Canada to collapse. There is no other explanation. They want violence.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@AbdiFreedom even Parlament is supporting Truckers Freedom Convoy. They should topple this minority government and kick this commie out.

I am very worried. The media are vilifying the protestors, making up stories about them, and calling them Nazis. PM Blackface also doubled down today and went on camera to call them racist. 54% of people want all restrictions lifted and no mandates in a poll released today.

These people want a civil war. They want Canada to collapse. There is no other explanation. They want violence.
He’s so irresponsible it’s wild! This country is getting single handedly fucked by a single man, I’m not even exaggerating when I say he’s just as bad if not worse than Trump as a nation’s figure head.
I’m deadass changing my 2 year exit plan to the states to a 1 year plan.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Ok the lockdown sucks and is harming businesses, but what the harm you will get from wearing a mask to get in the restaurant?