Protest in Garowe against increased insecurity

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is my home, unacceptable by reer garowe. This is where my awoowe built his house among the first neighborhoods of this city. We have a presence here stretching back to the early 1900's and even longer if you consider 'miyi days' before it became a city. Unacceptable reer garowe. War tan gurigeena weeye lama gubi kare, beel walbo waa tashan kara for his future, lakin tan na wada hayso dood ma gali karto. If I cut alliances with HG especially sacad/salebaan, it wud never involve burning garowe or disturbing the harti security pact iyo dasturka puntland iyo siyasada federalka.

I would ensure our conference has common understandings between us, I want to grow but I won't harm PL to grow myself, I will be prepared to wait for another person to do an alliance with who is reasonable or I will plan to deal with these unreasonable clans who think an alliance means you have to burn gurigaga, nacala idin ku yaale, one of the reasons I was very angry about @Jablibax alliance with Abdiqasim and his man jama ali jama, war waxasi alliance lama yirahda haday khatar gelinayso PL waryaa, danahaga waa gaari karta without effecting PL in the process.

Disgusting behavior by reer garowe war meeshani las anod ma ahee, markas waa jab weeye, allianceki aad gashay KA FA'IDAYSTAY ADIGUNA GURIGAGA GUBANAYA. That barxada my awoowe house is just around the corner wallahi, we were there in the heart of garowe. U dont get those spots if you dont COME EARLY, the later u come, you keep heading towards REGIONS OUTSIDE THE CITY.

I dont make excuses for my ppl like u @Creed adaa ku burburaysid like gedo manta iyo babiile marehan oo oromo noqday oo oromo gaalo ah la dagalamayo, cause creed ma gaban oo ma soo celin, u must condemn your clan hadu gurgigaga GUBANAYO, DOESNT HEART BLEED FOR WHERE YOUR AWOOWE USED TO LIVE AND BUILD.

Last edited:

Farm

VIP
Why do you Boons feel the need to lie? Shouldn’t you be focusing on capturing kismayo for the 300th time?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why do you ****s feel the need to lie? Shouldn’t you be focusing on capturing kismayo for the 300th time?

I found a key weakness in Somali clans that needs to be included in our strategies in the future. 100 topic they focus on your destruction, but not empowering themselves and focusing on they're own people. This is identical across many clans baan arkay, which can give us leverage where we know he has nothing to be proud of or hope in except IN YOU AND GURIGAGA. I would never wanna destroy sacad home, why? but i will cut an alliance to lift bah dubays up while ensuring i dont break constitution of pl, harti security agreement in the civil war, etc. Thats not bad thing to do to plan your future while protecting your HOME and what u have now.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

You hate puntland that much you stoop that low ninyaho wax iskula har stop your blatant lies these are a few disgruntled people who are upset cause they have been living on government land which the government reclaimed and they were evicted, they were given notice in advance by the government.

Puntland maxa ka jira dawlad iyo kala dembyn

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You hate puntland that much you stoop that low ninyaho wax iskula har stop your blatant lies these are a few disgruntled people who are upset cause they have been living on government land which the government reclaimed and they were evicted, they were given notice in advance by the government.

Puntland maxa ka jira dawlad iyo kala dembyn

This is very unusual of Garowe. Even when there was no GOVT, Garowe always had local one, I think most PL regions did also. None of this would happen, it's shocking shit to hear a protest in Garowe and burning of stuff. Haven't heard any war stories in Nugaal beyond the 1920s era when Issa Mahmoud was recovering from 'sayid genocide' in Illig. We used to help them a-lot in recovery phase, which is what really makes me angry how selfish and clannish they are today, it's like u helped someone who turned out to be an CADOW to other people, they don't harm us, but I mean they're bad to other Puntlanders in Garowe is what I hear a-lot.

The way they treated cade really destroyed our relationship, then liban boqor killing made it worse, like wtf is wrong with them wallahi, war meeshu wa pl, every clan gets his own justice, they dont sit there waiting for dawlad are they crazy to mess around, we teached them these things long time ago. We helped them Issa mahmoud alot cuz they did help us as BOOHAARO when we arrived in Nugaal, we were tabar daran after the war with boqortoyo, so when sayid came along we were well established again in miyiga of nugaal and then issa mahmoud genocide happened. We picked them up and repayed our favor too issa mahmoud for hosting us in nugaal, wallahi abaal wayn ayaan uu galnay theyre isimo know only shacabka are clueles.

Issa Mahmoud used be rich and powerful and numerous, wallahi? we know they're story, niyahow after the genocide wallahi only RIYIHI ayaa ka haray, we used to donate them heaps of geel so they dont get shamed in miyiga cuz ari is like cheap shit. Hence riyoole name ppl wud just see them mostly with sheeps in nugaasha. When u seen with sheeps its like sadaqo from other clans because they donate sheeps so heaps of clans gave them sheeps, but bah dubays gave them geelo cause abaal bay noo galeen when we first came to nugaal. watch what happens to pl when they do rural projects they offer sheeps to poorer rural people, same thing most nugaasha riyo bay siiyeen isa mahmoud hence riyoole ba loo bixiyay, but we gave them CAMELS

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This is very unusual of Garowe. Even when there was no GOVT, Garowe always had local one, I think most PL regions did also. None of this would happen, it's shocking shit to hear a protest in Garowe and burning of stuff. Haven't heard any war stories in Nugaal beyond the 1920s era when Issa Mahmoud was recovering from 'sayid genocide' in Illig. We used to help them a-lot in recovery phase, which is what really makes me angry how selfish and clannish they are today, it's like u helped someone who turned out to be an CADOW to other people, they don't harm us, but I mean they're bad to other Puntlanders in Garowe is what I hear a-lot.

The way they treated cade really destroyed our relationship, then liban boqor killing made it worse, like wtf is wrong with them wallahi
Lets put ourselves in their position, they probably fled Mogadishu after the war and settled down in these government lands after the collapse of siad barre dictatorship and they raised their kids there and now they are being told to get off government lands its a bitter pill to swallow I do empathise with them but the land does belong to the government.

As you can see from the footage it’s a few disgruntled mothers as you can see there’s no men or boys taking part, i say let the Hooyo vent blow some steam, the government should help these poor mothers and give them a suitable land

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lets put ourselves in their position, they probably fled Mogadishu after the war and settled down in these government lands after the collapse of siad barre dictatorship and they raised their kids there and now they are being told to get off government lands its a bitter pill to swallow I do empathise with them but the land does belong to the government.

As you can see from the footage it’s a few disgruntled mothers as you can see there’s no men or boys taking part, i say let the Hooyo vent blow some steam, the government should help these poor mothers and give them a suitable land

What I like about Osman Mahmoud, I never seen us 'faan' like omar mahmoud or even other Somali clans, we talk real, osman mahmoud are serious people. If u dont talk about your mistakes, failures, or history, u could repeat it again and why your clan can become like marehan where u were 'sade n kab iyo lax' level and now competing with bah dubays who wants to take himself out of the interior like marehan is and establish himself thru alliances. At all times, he will compete with bah dubays in the end, when it shouldve of been kab iyo lax. Mana is gabto ka waran ninku, he continues on the bravado iyo faan, not seeing the losses before him and his awooweyaal and they prolly screaming from the grave, dont destroy sade name and lose us to oromo and babiile, who will fight for us when we gave u the start in life, everything sade must of did is now crying that kab iyo lax are at bah development of osman mahmoud and marehan is holding onto SADE and 3 towns and the rest got oromized in wars cuz u can see in babiile they are oromized again.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What I like about Osman Mahmoud, I never seen us 'faan' like omar mahmoud or even other Somali clans, we talk real, osman mahmoud are serious people. If u dont talk about your mistakes, failures, or history, u could repeat it again and why your clan can become like marehan where u were 'sade n kab iyo lax' level and now competing with bah dubays who wants to take himself out of the interior like marehan is and establish himself thru alliances. At all times, he will compete with bah dubays in the end, when it shouldve of been kab iyo lax. Mana is gabto ka waran ninku, he continues on the bravado iyo faan, not seeing the losses before him and his awooweyaal and they prolly screaming from the grave, dont destroy sade name and lose us to oromo and babiile, who will fight for us when we gave u the start in life, everything sade must of did is now crying that kab iyo lax are at bah development of osman mahmoud and marehan is holding onto SADE and 3 towns and the rest got oromized in wars cuz u can see in babiile they are oromized again.
Xaasidka weligiisa ma fa’ido thats why sade are caught in between a rock and a hard place somalida maxay ku maahmaahan bahdee nece bahal ba leh kkk

Sade made their bed now let them lie in it, the majority always rules the minority.

When it comes to faan boowe cumar maxamud and ciise maxamud are not known for faan truth be told cismaan maxamud are known for faan kkk

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Insecurity in Garowe?
:mjlol:
@Creed
Worry about paying your monthly tax to Al Shabaab in Gedo. It's almost the end of the month.
:mjlaugh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Insecurity in Garowe?
:mjlol:
@Creed
Worry about paying your monthly tax to Al Shabaab in Gedo. It's almost the end of the month.
:mjlaugh:

Those taxes and sheeps and livestock, I will ensure a bah dubays is among them and we take it secretly too bah dubays miyi and enrich our clan while we tell SADE WAR ASHAHADA KKKKK. Its like the fuckin dark ages in europe bro somalia today where there was no administration and barbaric tribes living on the continent, read it sxb u will love it and laff how it reminds u of somalia today kkkk. The pope wud make em all bring gold tributes and taxes to him and then say now go back to the farms and sow the land for god IS TESTING U FOR YOUR SINS KKKKK. HE WUD CONTINUE TO EAT HIS SUUGO N XAAR FOR 1000 YEARS UNTILL THE ENLIGHTMENT BEGAN OO ILLAHI UU SOO DEGAY OO UU NAXARISTAY. CUZ THE ENLIGHTMENT PERIOD CHANGED 1000 YEAR DARK HISTORY IN EUROPE WHEN ROMAN EMPIRE COLLAPED, IT WAS WAY BEFORE NABIGA TIME TOO, ONLY EASTERN ROMAN EMPIRE WAS FUNCTIONING CONTROLLING TURKEY TO MID-EAST. NOT WESTERN EUROPE, WAY IS CUNAYEEN LIKE WE R ON TRIBE

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Punt land is run like pre N&n mogudishu. They are so focused on other stuff they forget about the people. Deni is indeed fat but not a idiot he should relieze being inline is better for him.

Trending