Prostitution was a highly respected profession in Ethiopia before they were civilized by Europeans

Tukraq

VIP

The audacity of amisom village:kanyehmm:
Their whole country is a prostitute

And this garbage should be moved to qashin

@xabashi
the only prostitutes are really Oromo refuges in Somaliland :farmajoyaab:
and the place banned condoms so you can't escape their high HIV rates that you Ethiopians have:mahubowtf: thats why we've seen the rise from literally 0 percent to like 5 as these habeshas have been coming in as refugees:faysalwtf:

Tukraq

VIP
Y’all do realize that Somalia is basically an Ethiopian colony right? So who’s really the prostitute?
:drakelaugh:
what are you on about, a Somali women being a prostitute in Somalia is unheard of while these guys literally had any women up for sale even the empress:faysalwtf: any other kingdom just looking at the queen wrong would lead to all out war, these guys even thought it was respectable:shookgabre:
until European colonizers were shocked and called the empress the easiest ever after him and all his colleagues hit, leading the emperor to question what the meaning of is and why it had negative connotation and they filled him in:siilaanyosmile: by then the damage had already been done:ileycry:

Tukraq

VIP
what are you on about, a Somali women being a prostitute in Somalia is unheard of while these guys literally had any women up for sale even the empress:faysalwtf: any other kingdom just looking at the queen wrong would lead to all out war, these guys even thought it was respectable:shookgabre:
until European colonizers were shocked and called the empress the easiest ever after him and all his colleagues hit, leading the emperor to question what the meaning of is and why it had negative connotation and they filled him in:siilaanyosmile: by then the damage had already been done:ileycry:
the Europeans really reversed some backwards cultures, I heard in India the whole village would be having an orgy in the temple basically a free for all, the uptight victorian colonizers made sure they changed this. I wonder what early Somali explorers thought about their visits to India for trade, did they also get in the action :siilaanyosmile:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
the Europeans really reversed some backwards cultures, I heard in India the whole village would be having an orgy in the temple basically a free for all, the uptight victorian colonizers made sure they changed this. I wonder what early Somali explorers thought about their visits to India for trade, did they also get in the action :siilaanyosmile:

The Europeans were really civilizing some cultures:chrisfreshhah:
if only they taught Indians how to use toilet properly:mjlol::russ:

Tukraq

VIP
The Europeans were really civilizing some cultures:chrisfreshhah:
if only they taught Indians how to use toilet properly:mjlol::russ:
they also introduced the bantus to clothes, these guys were running around with their naaso flying and just a loin cloth:siilaanyolaugh:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:comeon:Really wasn't their a thread
Encouraging more somali models
To be sold to ajnabis

Face it somali girls are the biggest hoez sad but true
Their not labeled cheep and clean for nothing

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Don't believe me ???
Iman
Sabrina
Sormzy
And countless YouTube videos of interacial marriages mostly Jarreer ones how embarrassing
Their also becoming the biggest horner demographic on some extreme sites

Don't belive me check it for you're self
And also somali cucks actively encourage it

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Wallahi Billahi Tallahi these Hebesha prostitutes are the best ones.:fittytousand:

Gaalo prostitution can go to hell! Asking for over $100 for sexual intercource. your body is not worth $100 of my hard earned A&W money screw off with that bullshit.:nahgirl:

You see, with Hebehsas prostitution all I have to offer is 5 shillings and a side of raw meat with anjero and they would be all over me.:hillarybiz:

Timo Jareer and proud

Don't believe me ???
Iman
Sabrina
Sormzy
And countless YouTube videos of interacial marriages mostly Jarreer ones how embarrassing
Their also becoming the biggest horner demographic on some extreme sites

Don't belive me check it for you're self
And also somali cucks actively encourage it
Stormzy's female dose not count. Us in the Gaxajis community do not accept her. She is Jamaican as she wishes to identify as.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Stormzy's female dose not count. Us in the Gaxajis community do not accept her. She is Jamaican as she wishes to identify as.
What about the other females
Iman
Sabrina
What about the countless ones you sell of to ajnabis for an apple

What about the countless YouTube videos
What about them becoming big on some extreme sites? ??
What about the promotion of modelling
What about giving them of to criminals

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:comeon:Really wasn't their a thread
Encouraging more somali models
To be sold to ajnabis

Face it somali girls are the biggest hoez sad but true
Their not labeled cheep and clean for nothing
Fam if I'm being honest, most Xalimos marry Faraxs. We act up when shit's interracial to keep shit on lock. That's the secret.

Timo Jareer and proud

What about the other females
Iman
Sabrina
What about the countless ones you sell of to ajnabis for an apple

What about the countless YouTube videos
What about them becoming big on some extreme sites? ??
What about the promotion of modelling
What about giving them of to criminals
I was a sperm cell when these females where modoling. The hell do I have to do with them?

The audacity of amisom village:kanyehmm:
Their whole country is a prostitute

And this garbage should be moved to qashin

@xabashi

These historical women are not prostitutes per se, it is only in the eyes of western christian religious men that they see them as prostitution because the bible uses prostitution as having sex outside of the one and only wife. The practice of Islam of having more than one wife is prostitution or adultery in the eyes of the bible and hence why these european missionaries saw that.

At that time many noble men had illegally "wives" in different towns besides their legal wives. Some of them had 2, 3 or more "wives" also called kimit, who seats and waits until her secret "husband" comes. These women will get all the support they need from the noble men continuously as a regular wife but they are mostly not in the same town where his main residence and his wife lives. They also had farmland in different locations and these illegal wives "saw over" the land.

Because only rich nobles could afford this kind of life, the ladies also got good amount of support sent by their secret "husbands". You have to understand that at that time the soldiers and generals had to travel for days and weeks to reach a battle field in a very mountainous terrain. Can you imagine how many days it took to travel by foot from Addis/Shoa up to Adwa in Tigray to fight the Italians?

So most of them had their illegal "wives" all over the country. Though we were officially christians but in reality our men practiced islam in this regard and had their "wives" all over the towns :) For christianity having sex outside of your one and only wife is prostitution that is how the bible calls it and that is how the christian missionaries called it. But for Ethiopians these were secret "wives" who got all the care and support.

Don't compare that to the modern prostitution business. Historical context is very important otherwise you will end up calling your second wife a prostitute :)

Last edited:
Wallahi Billahi Tallahi these

You see, with Hebehsas prostitution all I have to offer is 5 shillings and a side of raw meat with anjero and they would be all over me.:hillarybiz:
These historical women are not prostitutes per se, it is only in the eyes of western christian religious men that they see them as prostitution because the bible uses prostitution as having sex outside of the one and only wife. The practice of Islam of having more than one wife is prostitution or adultery in the eyes of the bible and hence why these european missionaries saw that.

At that time many noble men had illegally "wives" in different towns besides their legal wives. Some of them had 2, 3 or more "wives" also called kimit, who seats and waits until her secret "husband" comes. These women will get all the support they need from the noble men continuously as a regular wife but they are mostly not in the same town where his main residence and his wife lives. They also had farmland in different locations and these illegal wives "saw over" the land.

Because only rich nobles could afford this kind of life, the ladies also got good amount of support sent by their secret "husbands". You have to understand that at that time the soldiers and generals had to travel for days and weeks to reach a battle field in a very mountainous terrain. Can you imagine how many days it took to travel by foot from Addis/Shoa up to Adwa in Tigray to fight the Italians?

So most of them had their illegal "wives" all over the country. Though we were officially christians but in reality our men practiced islam in this regard and had their "wives" all over the towns :) For christianity having sex outside of your one and only wife is prostitution that is how the bible calls it and that is how the christian missionaries called it. But for Ethiopians these were secret "wives" who got all the care and support.

Don't compare that to the modern prostitution business. Historical context is very important otherwise you will end up calling your second wife a prostitute :)
last ned2222.jpg
last ned1111.jpg

Lets see if it works @Timo Madow and proud :mjohreally:

Trending

Latest posts