Prosecutors give Somali officer a second murder charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
who shot an unarmed man however it was an accident just like Noor he shot the white women accidently so we should protest under the guise it was a total accident which it was he needs our support

Please give me a better comparison.

Find an American cadaan who kills a white women from a Commonwealth nation and gets away with it.

Even a manslaughter charge would be enough.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Please give me a better comparison.

Find an American cadaan who kills a white women from a Commonwealth nation and gets away with it.

Even a manslaughter charge would be enough.
cant be assed he dot deserve to be in jail for long even if its coupe of years than it should be ok bcos lets be real hes not gonna get scots free

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I said the supervising sergeant was black. I didn't say tamir rice was killed by a black cop so why are you bring that up. Look at the mugshots of the cops that killed freddie gray.

Also, yes, black people are more likely to be killed than white people but that is not controlling for crime rates. Once that's factored in than the difference is neglible. Go look it up.
Still it doesn’t change the fact that the man who killed Eric Garner was white. Justice is not color blind. Keep defending racist white cops and stay cooning

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
He killed a white woman. THIS IS AMERICA. did u guys forget they gutted black people for even looking at a pig skin cadaan chick...?

The pedestalization of cadaan women is out of this world.

Still it doesn’t change the fact that the man who killed Eric Garner was white. Justice is not color blind. Keep defending racist white cops and stay cooning

You're an empty-headed waste of time that's completely missing my point. Black cops kill black people all the time. To the point where the statistics point in the direction of black cops killing black people at greater rates than white cops though it's not conclusive based on available statistics whether black cops kill more black people than white people. With the way uninformed idiots like you view the world in you'd think it's be a black-and-white case of white cops killing more black people than black cops but that's no the case.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/black-police-officers-likely-kill-black-people/

Why are the Somalis in Minnesota so useless? We need start taking lessons from the Chinese community in NYC during the Peter Liang trial.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why are the Somalis in Minnesota so useless? We need start taking lessons from the Chinese community in NYC during the Peter Liang trial.
inshallah we gonna make another thread to spread hashtag #justice4noor if i fired a chef due to thos forum than why not organize a protest due to this forum?

No sympathy. He deserves all the infamy and all the pain. How dare you join the scum that hate our existence? Police are the enemy of the people.

I'm dead serious. Police are useless. Let the system that was made to catch slaves dictate your freedom and rights as a free born man. Natural rights trump the value of the law.

You are naive to such an extreme that it borders on insanity. We're talking about here and now. I don't give a shit about slavery because it has no relevance to the way society is structured today unless you are analyzing the lingering effects on blacks maybe. The role of police is to enforce the laws as they exist, provide assistance to those in need, ensure public safety, and deter crimes. These are services that are essential in society.

You are naive to such an extreme that it borders on insanity. We're talking about here and now. I don't give a shit about slavery because it has no relevance to the way society is structured today unless you are analyzing the lingering effects on blacks maybe. The role of police is to enforce the laws as they exist, provide assistance to those in need, ensure public safety, and deter crimes. These are services that are essential in society.
You are a European I'm assuming. You don't understand the insideous culture of racism that permates the underbelly of this society. I'm American, I see what this country stands for. Police if they were just wouldn't charge this man but we know why. We live here. Somalis aren't black but we feel the effects of the racism here. Stick to Europe and the naked statutes kid.

You are a European I'm assuming. You don't understand the insideous culture of racism that permates the underbelly of this society. I'm American, I see what this country stands for. Police if they were just wouldn't charge this man but we know why. We live here. Somalis aren't black but we feel the effects of the racism here. Stay to Europe and the naked statutes kid.

I'm from Toronto. We have armed police officers performing the exact same role as police south of the border. If somebody dropped you off in Toronto and nobody told you where you were and the small indicators that might give it away were removed than you would not be able to distinguish it from any number of large American cities. You are the victim of indoctrination, sxb. I do not dispute corruption in police departments and malpractice but you are questioning the basic function itself. That tells me that you are not a reasonable person.

Noor needs to fall on his sword and take one for the team (American Somalis).

If we defend every single Somali who fucked up then we'd just sound like the boy who cried wolf too many times.

Next time there's a case where a Somali is 100% innocent; our protest would be ignored by the mass media and justice system.
Are you serious right now?
Like, WTF is actually your problem, dude?

Do you not f#cking hear the ignorant sh!t that you're spewing?!

I can't be bothered. He's taking 1 for ALL blacks at this point. AA and other Africans have an obligation to him as well. I'll just do my part in spreading the word.

A striking amount of you bros are EXCEEDINGLY warped. Some of You kinda sound like cyber nazis from stormfront trying to pass themselves off as Somalis. Either way, its f#cking demented...

Last edited:

Attachments

• iSEcubw.jpg
    iSEcubw.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 76

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
cant be assed he dot deserve to be in jail for long even if its coupe of years than it should be ok bcos lets be real hes not gonna get scots free

I can't be bothered. He's taking 1 for ALL blacks at this point. AA and other Africans have an obligation to him as well. I'll just do my part in spreading the word.

A striking amount of you bros are EXCEEDINGLY warped. Some of You kinda sound like cyber nazis from stormfront trying to pass themselves off as Somalis. Either way, its f#cking demented...

Who cares about AA's here. I don't see them protesting for Somali causes.

It's delusional Somalis like you that assume that we live and work under the same circumstances as them.

Nuur fucked up and no BLM campaigner, cadaan with white guilt or some liberal judge is going to free his ass when it would cause a fucking international scandal.

When the feds are involved just say can goodbye to any chances of him getting any leniency.

The state Dept is probably leaning on them.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

These people crack me up:pachah1:
Whites see them as black Muslims but they think they are white cushites :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending