Pros and cons of marrying a girl back home (dont be biased)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
u might have the same 'background' but let's be real the say walahi generation might as well be ajnabis. can barely hold a conversation let alone marry and cohabitate with a local

its the same because both groups are basically saying they can't handle 'westernized' women and want someone supposedly submissive who won't challenge their fragile masculinity even if they're completely incompatible :tacky:

There are millions of white people around, they have so much to choose from. For Somalis the pool is limited in the West. Whites have no excuse to bring in a foreign wife. Migrant origin groups have their reasons that aren't just because they are losers.

Just playing devil's advocate here. Not interested in it myself.

Gambar

VIP
95% of Somali girls have FGM done. It's still a common practice and I doubt it will ever decline.

Marrying a girl back home is mainly doable when you live back home. Some have mentioned working, well Somalis in general have a high unemployment rate so that would just be even worse.

If you will marry a girl back home, then stay there and raise your kids there if you have means. Some of these men think they are smart, they send $150 out of a disability check every month (I'm talking old men) thinking that will satisfy her. Then he admits he has no intention of bringing her to the West and she breaks it off.

All you need to do is say that from the beginning you plan on living back home with her and you'll provide her with a good life. Because no offense if she's illiterate, doesn't know English, has little to no skills to get a job it would really be added stress and she would probably get depressed not seeing you when you are away during long work hours.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
There are millions of white people around, they have so much to choose from. For Somalis the pool is limited in the West. Whites have no excuse to bring in a foreign wife. Migrant origin groups have their reasons that aren't just because they are losers.

Just playing devil's advocate here. Not interested in it myself.
nah ur right, cadaan niggas have no excuse but it's the same basic principle behind both

Cons:
Misunderstandings
Compatibility
Shell have a harder time being involved in her kids school life
It'll take time for her to get a good job so she might not be able to help economically if it's needed
You're bringing her to a new environment, she might change as a person or feel very lonely/hate it here.
There's a period of adjustment, you're going to have to teach her stuff
Prejudice and closed mindedness

Pros:
Traditional views
She'll be able to run the household
Your kids will have a good upbringing
She might not be more susceptible to saqajaanimo that'll ruin your marriage
Easier to control because she's not as ilbaxsan as you are

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
@Transparent :cosbyhmm: Off topic here, whats up with that profile picture?
5TzHi-.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.