Pros and Cons of being a Somali female

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
:mindblown::what1:

Seek help.
Do you need therapy to get out of the closet ? I have many healthcare professionals who may be off assistance, I know being gay is frowned upon in our society. But rest assure satan is working on changing everyone's mind so that all of mankind can become accustomed to homosexuality. It's ok darling your scared to apreciate attention from the male kind.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
why are we recycling the same topics over and over. Farah bashing has been done to death, even I am not interested anymore:francis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Recycled or not. I'm the pioneer of SSpot Faraax bashing, just like caraweelo I deserve a monumental tribute on these streets. You all better put some RESPEK on my nick. :pacspit:

I'm your biggest fan ! Can I have a personal emblem from u ? Something I can use for later
187816-004-9330460F.jpg

Here, read my book.

You said "I on the other hand will be the brain" so what does that make her?:hemad:
You can't belittle people and get away with it.:mjpls:
all leaders have advisors, she is the microphone through which my propaganda will be voiced. her image as arawelo will wake up the female
masses but they need to hear the plans for the future and that's where i come in. :denzelnigga:

its not that @dhegdheer cant do it, i insit it since i have already prepared the manifesto:chrisfreshhah:

all leaders have advisors, she is the microphone through which my propaganda will be voiced. her image as arawelo will wake up the female
masses but they need to hear the plans for the future and that's where i come in. :denzelnigga:

its not that @dhegdheer cant do it, i insit it since i have already prepared the manifesto:chrisfreshhah:
:ohhh: So she's like a vessel, empty in the head, and you breath your intelligence to her and that'll be how she spreads information? :ohreally: So she's pretty much relaying your messages?:hmm:

Oh now she's just too lazy to have come prepared? :ohno:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
This entire thread is a glorious, shinning testament as to why we need the patriarchy. Inside every Xalimo is an Arawelo yearning to be free.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Pros

You have a sense of community with other Somalis wherever you go.
Allah swt blessed us with beauty and body and brains.
You're more successful than Somali guys in education and just in life.
You don't have to deal with calool buraan and skinny legs.
Every man from every ethnicity desires to be with you.
You can request 50k or 5k Meher.
You don't have to deal with honor killing or acid on your face.

Cons

Ashy faraaxs
Ashy Abdis
Ashy liban
Ashy Warsame asking your hand for marriage without consulting with you first.
Ashy jama and his noodle legs and his feed the children stomach
Old Somali women watching your every move.
Ashy ahmed

It's good to be Somali at times.

:deadosama: :lolbron:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Kanye @Adolf-Hitler :pacspit:

Why am I being relegated to a side kick.
I'm the founder of this movement, the drop that lead the bucket to overflow. See how these snakes are trying to divide us @sahersi :birdman:
:ohno: She is the one who said she is the brains who will use you to relay her messages. I didn't know you were going to be used like that:mjkkk:like a diaper pretty much.:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending