prophet stories

Royalflush

novacane
i want to start a thread where we discuss the prophet stories, subxanallah theyre very interesting and my favourite is the story of yusuf AS.

we should clear up the story of prophet jesus AS because many people worship him as a god subxanallah
It’s crazy how in Christianity they believe that god was reincarnated into Jesus and then Jesus/god dies?
Then all of a sudden they’re saying he died for their sins :susp: why would god sacrifice his own son?
Just for people sinning? The Bible is never consistent, got me confused all the way fam.:westbrookwtf:

Royalflush

novacane
prophet isa AS was conceived by maryam AS who was the neice of zakariyah AS wife. so prophet Yahya son of zakariyah and Isa AS were maternal cousins. maryam AS was given glad tidings she was expecting a child, by the angels and she was shocked because she had never touched a man. so she left the public and went to a place east of jerusalem, where she was nourished by the bounty of Allah.

Royalflush

novacane
she was sent the angel jibraeel AS in the form of a man who told her she would be expecting a child who was loved and blessed by Allah. also she was told jesus AS would speak as a baby in his cradle. she returned to jerusalem after the baby was born and people were amazed and shocked. she was regarded as a pious woman and they asked her how could you have a child when you arent married. but she only pointed to prophet isa in the cradle.

Royalflush

novacane
the ethnic jews who were there taunted maryam and accused her of adultery. that is when prophet isa AS spoke and said

30. He [Isa (Jesus)] said: “Verily I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;

31. and He has made me blessed wheresoever’s I be, and has enjoined on me Salat (prayer), and Zakat, as long as I live.

32. “And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest.

33. And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!”

Trending

Latest posts