Proof that Somalis are Caucasian/white dipped in Nutella lol.

World

VIP
She looks too Somali or East African at least for a half Arabian. Her Yemeni parent could be an Afro-Arab?
There is no mention of her being Arab or Yemeni on her Twitter, she only says she’s Somali.

Her father is probably reer xamar.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The cadaan girl has a bigger forehead than Somali girl?

:ohhh:

It’s impossible to look like that and be half Yemeni.

There are many Somalis who lie about their ethnicity out of coonery.
Somali genes is always stronger than Yemeni genes for some reason, almost every person i’ve seen that is that mix wallahi they always look atleast 75% Somali

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
wtf?? bro were our women easy *****s or something lmaooo how many of them were married off to Yemeni dudes back in the day, atleast it’s the other way around nowadays generation though, i see too many Somali guys marrying Yemeni girls

@Frostybigmo1 really are our brothers marrying their women do you mean on what you've seen on social media if this is true then justice has been served alhamdulillah

World

VIP
Somali genes is always stronger than Yemeni genes for some reason, almost every person i’ve seen that is that mix wallahi they always look atleast 75% Somali
Most Somalis who put the Yemeni flag in their bio were born in Yemen and think that makes them half Yemeni, or they spent a year in a refuge camp in Yemen, or they’re reer xamar.

Only 1 % of the Somalis who put the yemeni flag are actually mixed with yemenis.

what I noticed is that there are so many Somalis who claim to be Yemeni, but where are the Yemenis who claim to be Somali? Where are all these ethnic Yemenis who are reproducing with somalis? They are a very small community yet it seems like 20 % of the Somali diaspora is mixed with them even tho our population is 10x theirs in the west. Cajiib.

Last edited:
@Frostybigmo1 really are our brothers marrying their women do you mean on what you've seen on social media if this is true then justice has been served alhamdulillah
looool “justice has been served” i don’t know why but back in the day we gave up a lot of our women to Yemeni males, that’s why there is soooo many mixed kids aka Muwallads, it’s the complete opposite now tho, as i said before^

Most Somalis who put the Yemeni flag in their bio were born in Yemen and think that makes them half Yemeni, or they spent a year in a refuge camp in Yemen, or they’re reer xamar.

Only 1 % of the Somalis who put the yemeni flag are actually mixed with yemenis.

what I noticed is that there are so many Somalis who claim to be Yemeni, but where are the Yemenis who claim to be Somali? Where are all these ethnic Yemenis who are reproducing with somalis? They are a very small community yet it seems like 20 % of the Somali diaspora is mixed with them even tho our population is 10x theirs in the west. Cajiib.
who claims to be Yemeni? looool i don’t know any Somalis that claim Yemenis in London bro, if anything they hate Arabs, and they used to beg it off Yemenis but that was like anywhere from 2014 and before

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
looool “justice has been served” i don’t know why but back in the day we gave up a lot of our women to Yemeni males, that’s why there is soooo many mixed kids aka Muwallads, it’s the complete opposite now tho, as i said before^

@Frostybigmo1 when you say though its the other way around do you mean from what you've seen or from what you've seen on social media?

Trending

Latest posts