Proof that arabs are secretly in the closet

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.dec...teenagers-get-rabies-after-raping-donkey.html
D7AD3CBA-065A-4927-8577-3CC17D2AEA64.png

This reminds me of a story I heard about an Arab man, who found it suspicious that a group of single Somali men lived together without being khaniisyo.

I suspect Khaniisnimo is caused by extreme segregation, look at countries where women are hidden under lock and key, men start becoming obsessed and perverted.

If they acted normal and had girls/boys in the same classes but not sat together, boys would grow up to understand that girls are normal humans and they would develop innocent crushes on them, instead of another boy.

I have yet to see a hadith or Quranic ayah that endorses extreme segregation of the genders

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
This reminds me of a story I heard about an Arab man, who found it suspicious that a group of single Somali men lived together without being khaniisyo.

I suspect Khaniisnimo is caused by extreme segregation, look at countries where women are hidden under lock and key, men start becoming obsessed and perverted.

If they acted normal and had girls/boys in the same classes but not sat together, boys would grow up to understand that girls are normal humans and they would develop innocent crushes on them, instead of another boy.

I have yet to see a hadith or Quranic ayah that endorses extreme segregation of the genders
No wonder these Khaleej are fruity, because the only time they see someone from diff gender is When they meet their mom or sisters

school kindergarten university even some times job place like What thats too extreme

No wonder these Khaleej are fruity, because the only time they see someone from diff gender is When they meet their mom or sisters

school kindergarten university even some times job place like What thats too extreme

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
In the UAE, Emirati high school students stick a finger up each others bum as a joke.

I've seen a couple instances of khaniisnimo from these folks. I lowkey think though, alot of them were victims of molestation by male relatives that were sexually starved and severely gender segregated.

Sliding finger in their bums la hawla

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

walaaahiii i am dead!!!!!! I was going to comment about the first opening thread clip. OMG How he violated that black kid. Too much violation. Its borderline rape. I was disgusted beyond imagination.

and then

i saw this clip i am quoting. Walaahi the dancing, especially the blue khamis wearing guy made me just faint with laughter

istaqfurulaaah that was a good laugh

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In the UAE, Emirati high school students stick a finger up each others bum as a joke.

I've seen a couple instances of khaniisnimo from these folks. I lowkey think though, alot of them were victims of molestation by male relatives that were sexually starved and severely gender segregated.

@Galool

Walaahi u scare me,. looooooooooooooool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Does your name mean Gwyneth Paltrow?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Empress of Hawiye i am still on the floor. What is wrong with u walaal?? Where did u get this gem? It will take me hours to analyze it.

THEIR MEN GREET EACH OTHER WITH A PECK ON CHEEK AFTER THAT THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHERS EYES SEDUCTIVELY NOT WANTING TO GO HOME TO THEIR FUGLY WIFES THE TALES AYRAB MALES

giphy.gif

Trending