Proof of the stupidity of Arabs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
AUN to that man. Foolish as he might've been, he absolutely did not deserve to die in such a painful manner. OP, this thread of yours is in bad taste. If you're going to make fun of Arabs, you should be able to do so without callously joking about an accidental death.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
1 Arab is better than 3 million "samaale black" what utter nonsense,

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted’ [al-Hujuraat 49:13].”

The Prophet Muhammad, Allah's Blessings and Peace be upon him, said:

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."
Look at mogadishu and look at Mecca which one is blessed?

One arab man Prophet Mohamud pbuh is better than all of black african samaale combined so let’s agree to disagree. In all honesty I would sacrifice the lives of the entire black samaale Africans in order to save the life of my beloved prophet pbuh

One arab man Prophet Mohamud pbuh is better than all of black african samaale combined so let’s agree to disagree. In all honesty I would sacrifice the lives of the entire black samaale Africans in order to save the life of my beloved prophet pbuh
I get it you hate anyone who's not from the same clan as you and you deem them inferior, the prophet is greater than every single human being in the sight of Allah.

You can keep on being prideful and looking down on your brothers/sisters in Islam and keep calling them "black samaale african" and let's see where that gets you on the day of judgement,

Rhetorical question:draketf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I get it you hate anyone who's not from the same clan as you and you deem them inferior, the prophet is greater than every single human being in the sight of Allah.

You can keep on being prideful and looking down on your brothers/sisters in Islam and keep calling them "black samaale african" and let's see where that gets you on the day of judgement,

Rhetorical question:draketf:
I love one arab man prophet muhammad more than the entire samaale black africans put together

What did i say that was wrong? Samaale are a black african tribe are they not:dwill:

War aniga ma walaan miise caden ba lagaa heesayaa:chrisfreshhah::lolbron::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending