BREAKING NEWS Prominent Somali poet & traditional elder Abwaan Badal killed in Mogadishu

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Ina lilaahi wa ina ilaahi rajicuun I am so saddened and shocked by the death of this hero Baahane group has killed him!

TekNiKo

VIP
Aun, who is he and what was he famous for.?
He was a miskiin Poet who simply wanted dawladnimo. He was famous for encouraging the youth to fix their country. He was a true nationalist killed because he shares a tribe with Fahad

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He was a miskiin Poet who simply wanted dawladnimo. He was famous for encouraging the youth to fix their country. He was a true nationalist killed because he shares a tribe with Fahad

If this is the case, very sad.

Regardless of the reasons for the death, AUN we lose too many artists and poets

This guy was biased and used to be full of Qabyaalad. He’s dead now and his case is left with Allah. Illahay ha u Naxaristo.

TekNiKo

VIP
Where are the HAG kids who were accusing Farmaajo and fahad of every AS attack? Now you are quiet, you see two can play that game. Who benefits from Abwana Badal killing other than HAG mooryan inc.

TekNiKo

VIP
Diyaarada lagu garaca GOOR IYO AYAN BA GURMAD WAXAY NAGA SUGAYAAN GACAN WALALEED WARYAAN LAGU GAFIN ROOBLOOW GODOB WA WIISHE.

This was tha Abwaan protecting our Gedo civilians being bombed by Kenya, he was a voice for my people when they were voiceless from their own MPs AUN We pray for Jannah.

Jungle

VIP
Where are the HAG kids who were accusing Farmaajo and fahad of every AS attack? Now you are quiet, you see two can play that game. Who benefits from Abwana Badal killing other than HAG mooryan inc.
Calacaalka nagala ag tag laangaab. Oday shiiqaal durkaas kaxda la yirahdo degan xaa naga galay. Odayga shababta kaxda ka taliso aa dilay

Aun abwaan badal .
I enjoyed his gabay when he use to karbash the jabarti he gone soft when fahad gained power .

He died in kaxda district ,the xafad he lived in is known to house people who left al Shabaab .

TekNiKo

VIP
His killers were driving a bulletproof vehicle, AS still hasnt claimed the attack.

TekNiKo

VIP
Baahane mooryan group celebrating the death of Abwaan Badal AUN.

Last edited:
Aun
What does Rooble or anybody opposing farmaajo gain from a oday death? I would understand if you said xildhibaan or something but he was just your average cbb

Trending