Prominent Black Instagrammer insists that Somalis aren't Black

And here you have these inferiority-complex ridden Xaliimos actually ARGUING with this man by insisting Somalis are indeed Black

Who couldn't see this coming? You're already seeing the war between the darkskins and lightskins.

Why even involve yourself with this American Black nonsense?

Be a Somali. Be who you are

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Consistently rants about ilhan Omar (the only Somali to get into Congress)

Thinks Marxists are pushing the Bantu migration into Somalia

Drags out the dead horse to tell the very few xalimos here who believe that shit that they're not black.

It just gets worse and worse, so this is what regularly visiting far-right forums does to you.

Drags out the dead horse to tell the very few xalimos here who believe that shit that they're not black.

It just gets worse and worse, so this is what regularly visiting far-right forums does to you.

I don't visit far-right forums you ass nigga.

Funny how you ducked the argument in the previous thread about defending Ilhan. Go out and meet real Somalis you demented man-child, a solid majority of us are pissed off with what she's doing.

But she isn't even the topic of this thread, learn to focus.

I'm a Somali, I don't care about your dumb US-based definitions of race and history

You're the dhoqon who allows a racist white man to define you, and then group yourself in with that.

We are an ancient people who are very distinct, and we don't f*ck with your 200 year old definitions of what race is

Have some shame

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent

We are not black so they shouldn't beg it.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I don't visit far-right forums you ***** ass nigga.

Funny how you ducked the argument in the previous thread about defending Ilhan. Go out and meet real Somalis you demented man-child, a solid majority of us are pissed off with what she's doing.

But she isn't even the topic of this thread, learn to focus.
You did state you go on their forums in one of your posts, I definitely remember that. It explains why you're so fearful about cadaan people hating you.

Ducked? I got bored you fucking moron. If you were somewhat intelligent enough to see why what you were saying was stupid maybe I would have stayed. Nigga was complaining about her running her mouth when that's exactly what every other politician does.

My comment was meant to point out how you were a copy and paste of every other idiotic little shit on this forum. You'd think someone who tells others to stay on topic wood understand this.

I'm a Somali, I don't care about your dumb US-based definitions of race and history

You're the dhoqon who allows a racist white man to define you, and then group yourself in with that.

We are an ancient people who are very distinct, and we don't f*ck with your 200 year old definitions of what race is

Have some shame
Case in point. You're black in the west, what you define yourself as doesn't change what the majority see and to say it doesn't matter are the words of a fool. I don't view myself as black but at the end of the day it'll affect me to some extent.

Don't go to a white majority country if you don't want to be "black" and if you're not there then look at it from the perspective of someone who is there.

You did state you go on their forums in one of your posts, I definitely remember that. It explains why you're so fearful about cadaan people hating you.

Ducked? I got bored you fucking moron. If you were somewhat intelligent enough to see why what you were saying was stupid maybe I would have stayed. Nigga was complaining about her running her mouth when that's exactly what every other politician does.

My comment was meant to point out how you were a copy and paste of every other idiotic little shit on this forum. You'd think someone who tells others to stay on topic wood understand this.

Case in point. You're black in the west, what you define yourself as doesn't change what the majority see and to say it doesn't matter are the words of a fool. I don't view myself as black but at the end of the day it'll affect me to some extent.

Don't go to a white majority country if you don't want to be "black" and if you're not there then look at it from the perspective of someone who is there.

This is some goofy shit. How many Somalis live in the West? Like 5% of us in total? What is the percentage of Somalis over the past 1000 years that would've lived in a Western nation?

Get the f*ck out of here with that dumb logic.

"I'm Black because the tiny percentage of Somalis who actually meet Whites are considered Black by them"

You're confirming what I said about you earlier. You're a slave.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
This is some goofy shit. How many Somalis live in the West? Like 5% of us in total? What is the percentage of Somalis over the past 1000 years that would've lived in a Western nation?

Get the f*ck out of here with that dumb logic.

"I'm Black because the tiny percentage of Somalis who actually meet Whites are considered Black by them"

You're confirming what I said about you earlier. You're a slave.
Who the f*ck said call yourself black in Somalia you retarded little shit? We have a massive diaspora relative to our population, so much so remittances make up a large part of the Somali economy.

my point was you're black depending on where you are, xaywaan kaad tahay wass. Caqli dameer baad haysata. Are you really going to deny this? It's called perception you fucking moron.

Understanding how people perceive you doesn't make one a slave, being the pinnacle of a little bîtch to cadaan people and talking about how much you fear them while ragging on the only Somali in power in the US makes you one. Go to those far-right forums and say how you're sorry for what Ilhan has done you aye kkkkkkkkkk.

Lol save those paragraphs for your girlfriend

This clown will keep trying to justify his slave status. Allowing others to define him. Miskeen, someone get him a pocket pussy :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Lol save those paragraphs for your girlfriend

This clown will keep trying to justify his slave status. Allowing others to define him. Miskeen, someone get him a pocket pussy :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Sorry but your mother's a bit too stupid to understand the nuance in this topic, something that must've been passed down judging by your aversion to paragraphs.

I will always be Somali but my identity can be influenced by where I am and public perception. Thankfully though I haven't reached the point where I fear the cadaan man, do you cry out for your various "massahs" to forgive you? I mean come on a Somali sucking off Donald trump is clearly into that shit :icon lol:
The joke is that he’s mixed himself. And a fraud too. No one should be listening to him
How the hell do you guys know these people? Is it an American thing?

lol man like chakabars, this guy has actually been to Somalia unlike some of these wannabe plack thoots who have never been back to the motherland and can barely muster a sentence in their mother tongue hence why they wanna identify as plack :ummhmm:

No group has ever linked up on race on a big scale and has succeeded never have never will it’s always been on faith/religion/ideals/culture.

So don’t be surprised about the Islamophobia

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
How the hell do you guys know these people? Is it an American thing?
Not really lol his platform is pro-black/African and Somalis love him because he helped raise money for the famine and went there too a few years ago. He has a weird obsession with Somalis. I wish I could wipe him off the Internet

Trending

Latest posts