Prohibiting Children from Watching TV - Sheikh Salih Al Fawzan (Hafizaulllah )

I support preventing the current kids of today from watching television, back in my day as a kid we at least had decent shows. The kid shows these days are just tragic. Best to spare them from it.

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
I think youtube is worse than TV if its not monitored. Youtube you get instant gratification at least with TV the adverts are longer and you have a smaller selection of shows.

TV is oldschool they controlling your kids via ipads & their phones (tiktok) etc.

Internet access is far more dangerous with p*rn & pedo's grooming them.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
There's nothing wrong with cartoons. Imagination aids child development. All children should be allowed to watch it.

Forcing kids not to watch TV will make them ciyaalsuuq and turning on the TV and blasting music when Baba is gone leading them to become munafiqs. This will never work.
U have so little intellect its actually funny.
Next thing you will say let ur children commit zina otherwise they will end und commiting zina in private

There's nothing wrong with cartoons. Imagination aids child development. All children should be allowed to watch it.
Cartoons didnt exist until just recently
u saying for thousands of years children have been development bc they haven't been watching cartoons?

kids also have to have fun.....
No they dont thats just what the west tells u from such a young age until you believe that its a God given right to have fun, especially with haram.
1.You dont need to have alot of fun
2.U dont need to do haram to have fun
3.Not having "fun" isnt gonna kill u

No they dont thats just what the west tells u from such a young age until you believe that its a God given right to have fun, especially with haram.
so the west created kids having fun? it's a sad life to think that white people created everything

straw man. I just said kids should be able to have fun like playing games, having friends, enjoying themselves. the west didn't create that either(white people didn't create everything lol)

U have so little intellect its actually funny.
Next thing you will say let ur children commit zina otherwise they will end und commiting zina in private
Slippery slope logic again, you can't compare a major sin to watching Tv. If you want to have an Amish lifestyle, fine; but watch your kids rebel and turn into ciyaal suuqs. Make them have a balance of things because I'm pretty sure your parents let you watch TV.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Cartoons didnt exist until just recently
u saying for thousands of years children have been development bc they haven't been watching cartoons?
Drawings were the equivalent of cartoons today and those were not allowed either.

Slippery slope logic again, you can't compare a major sin to watching Tv. If you want to have an Amish lifestyle, fine; but watch your kids rebel and turn into ciyaal suuqs. Make them have a balance of things because I'm pretty sure your parents let you watch TV.
U cant comment on my parents cos my parents were haramies and led me down a haram lifestyle aswell so that isn't even a good point.
Im not gonna take advice from someone who doesn't even understand the basic tenants of Islam and disagrees with 1400 years of scholarship bc of his own opinion.
Unless u have any hard proof or evidence for ur claim I will reject ur faulty logic

it's been proven that strict parents create rebellious kids. NEXT
wrong.
Easy going parents create children who are just as bad, if not worse.
Most people you see who are failures did not have strict/proper parents in the house, this is a fact.
Get out of here with ur suugo science
Your logic makes 0 sense

straw man. I just said kids should be able to have fun like playing games, having friends, enjoying themselves. the west didn't create that either(white people didn't create everything lol)
watching tv is not good, fun doesnt justify the negative effects of it.
fun in the west is evil, which is why most muslims in the west associate anything haram as fun.