Prohibiting Children from Watching TV - Sheikh Salih Al Fawzan (Hafizaulllah )

Forcing kids not to watch TV will make them ciyaalsuuq and turning on the TV and blasting music when Baba is gone leading them to become munafiqs. This will never work.

Alhamdulillah most kids are quitting watching tv. Too many agendas being pushed there, you can just download educational videos and give it to the kid for just 1 hour

they can watch tv but it would be educational and religious programmes that would benefit their knowledge and deen. They can also obviously watch cartoons for entertainment since is harmless

Xoxoxo

VIP
maybe you mean gen z doesn't watch it. there are definitely a lot of people who still watch television.
Meh it’s mainly old people who watch. I’ve never met someone around my age who even watches a tv show. We have Netflix and if you don’t even want that you can always illegaly watch movies and shows.

Meh it’s mainly old people who watch. I’ve never met someone around my age who even watches a tv show. We have Netflix and if you don’t even want that you can always illegaly watch movies and shows.

i think younger kids these days watch youtube but you can still monitor it to make sure that they aren't seeing anything harmful etc. I don't understand preventing your children from watching tv. seems extreme

Better to incentivize your kids to read literature instead of preventing them from watching TV because they can always go rebellious and do so anyways when they get older

Xoxoxo

VIP
I can’t remember the last time me or my family paid for a tv subscription, it fell off completely
Ikr? Our tv is just mainly used whenever my brothers wants to watch football on it and that’s it. We all have our own things (phones, Laptops, Games etc).

wallahi it’s been soooo long for me and my family too!!!

Trending