Profitable Saturday trading part 2

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Your commision is very high. Normal rates for me starts at £0.09 for every £1000, anything below is commision free!

Bohol

VIP
Your commision is very high. Normal rates for me starts at £0.09 for every £1000, anything below is commision free!

£0.09 for £1000 that is a heck of a deal. The little commission doesn't hurt me though cause I rarely lose.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays folks.

£236/$314 in a hour.I am going to aim for $1000 a hour.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the type of behaviour we need to encourage I have been interested in buying gold for some time but I have been prohibited from trading as it will 'interfere' with my studies

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This is the type of behaviour we need to encourage I have been interested in buying gold for some time but I have been prohibited from trading as it will 'interfere' with my studies
Gold is very good, but requires high capital to get good profits. Stocks are my way of getting profits and once I make a profit enough, I move to Gold. I started with Bitcoin and now stocks. Slow change!

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Gold is very good, but requires high capital to get good profits. Stocks are my way of getting profits and once I make a profit enough, I move to Gold. I started with Bitcoin and now stocks. Slow change!
You took it to heart lol the spoiler :ftw9nwa:

Even binance can be hacked. It is best to put some of your non trading funds in a cold wallet.
If your holding yeah but not trading it takes time and money moving money back and fourth is not smart:manny:
I think binance pays people if something like that happens the more dangerous out come is exit scam pulled by binance:pachah1:
The feds will have to get involved and everything:pachah1:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Is there a way you learned to trade? I hate watching useless videos that don't even explain the basics.

:shookgabre: