Professor gaandi to run for jubaland president

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ooh:

El professore is back.

This nigga was the brains behind the entire jubaland project.

And now he's in the running for president.

:salute:

Welcome mudane madaxwayne.

He is not competent for the job
He has 2 phds
Was minster of defense for Shaikh dalxiis.

He also worked for an oil company in France. Nigga is more than qualified, especially now there will be saliid coming out of our lands.

Madoobe can stay as head of the army tho.

He has 2 phds

He also worked for an oil company in France. Nigga is more than qualified, especially now there will be saliid coming out of our lands.

War xoolo waaye.
Last time he claimed 32 clans lives in Juboyinka hoyadhis hausheego sheka xarirkas.
He wanted to give Xawadle a kursi.
He is Homer simpson with Phd.

War xoolo waaye.
Last time he claimed 32 clans lives in Juboyinka hoyadhis hausheego sheka xarirkas.
What's wrong with representing every one Jubaland is not only Ogaden and Marexan you have Harti, Digil, Gaadsan, Surre, Xawadle, Bajuni, Madowweyne and so on you can't deny them kursi that's haram

What's wrong with representing every one Jubaland is not only Ogaden and Marexan you have Harti, Digil, Gaadsan, Surre, Xawadle, Bajuni, Madowweyne and so on you can't deny them kursi that's haram
JL Marehan and Ogaden

Anyone else can suck it

Never thought he would come back. And I am sure alot of mx are losing their minds right now which I am quite happy about.

Madoobe also gave kursiyo to clans who were never indigenous to Waamo and yet no one complains. I dont think there will ever come an Ogaden politician who will defend Ogaden lands, everyone single will always say that our lands belongs to every Somali unfortunately, lakiin, if he is that Educated, I would like to see what he can do for Waamo.

He has 2 phds

and nigegr is apprently married to jack chiracs niece, the former french president, no wonder why he was top dog in the french government isnce the 80s he had posts with them and major colleges,

regadless waa b000n who hates mohamed zubeer and the man who created 40 fake tribes then took it to 60 and then 80 and said i will claim 120 tribes live in jubaland,

i met him and he said this to my face in london in 2012, waa arrogant man who wants to limit moahmed zubeer infleucne,

you chaps should be careful what yoyu wish for and know the true hisotry of these people, sultan cabdi ali sonkor point blnak refused him leadership and picked ahmed cade when sultan muxamuud haubes son abdirazak died who was actually ahmeds boss and the president to be,

ghaandi was working for harti intrester and was being pushed by umar abdirashid and faroole and ogadens in doobley and kenya did not like this, so mohamed zubeer did best what they did best, they told him to f off and installed ahmed after ina haybes death

Og lads, careful befor uo give the thumps up, this time farmajor may be using this idiot,

he has a naag white french wife, left the country in 1970 but waa jinny and convicned the Un many tribes live in jubaland, dozens hence why we did not gwet 80% of seats like umar jees was offered,

he is shoot to kill and will not be allowed to land in kismayo let alone run, Ogadens will kill him, waa puppet who works for the highest bidder,

anyways waa full of cuqdad, he has no rights to run, he only got the MP from badadhe because of cabdalla generosity last time, thank god he is gone of our radar, he is cabudwaq,

know your enemy chaps, he can take his 2 phds and kiss it good buy, he will never lead jubaland as long as he runs after shishey and works for their interest

sultan cabdi cali sonkor may be dead God bless him, but his sons live on nd its all of us red blooded Ogaden men,

War xoolo waaye.
War xoolo waaye.

django are yuo the same django from somnet bro?

are you beesha?

anyways i met this back in 2012 in London, he said to my face point blank, we created many tribes live in jubaland, 40, 50, 70, and i will even take it to 120 tribes to make sure all get equal so mohamed zubeer do not get a monopoly, he has cuqdad for reer zubeer, waa langab cabudwaq and he is an Mp from badadhe becasue of cabdalla generosity as he is elected from kulbiyo, waa shaydan who wants to diluted our numbers in the Parliament

sultan cabdi cali sonkor God bless him point blank refused for him to be entertained by this creature,

he has major cuqdad, and he shot have been arrsted by ahmed for setting foot,

ferrari and diaby sadly do not know the nature of this chap or the real politik he tried to played, in addtion he was a puppet for umar abdirashid and puntland and faroole and wanted to give every harti sub clan major seats not just in kismayo but also in jilib, jamame etc

mohamed zubeer united with makahil and calwyahan and pushed him out, he is born in mudug, his father waa qalti but grew up in qoraxey amongst Mohamed zubeer and its where the cuqdad stems from, he him self was born in hobyo and has a sacad mum, i am even surprised he was chosen as an Mp by reer kulbiyo

i dont care if he becomes president, as long as he puts absame interest first but sicne he will not do that we will make sure he will never get a meaningful votes - we will play smart politics to keep tolomoge happy but they will be better off if our couins can field a man with more red blood and wisdom then this creature

dude is so arrogant, he said to my face we will get the number of tribes up to 120 as Ogaden has been out muscling tribes for centuries by force, war waa xoolo,

we the sons of Sultan Ahmed Magan will never accept to be dominated in our region insha Allah,

luckily last time he tried to compete Ogadens all over the world were aware of his cuqdad, its actually one of the reaosn we are not getting the 80% of Parliament they used to beg with umar jeese to take it,

hubeer, tunni, dabare all these eleys who lived under our protection he said deserve to gets eats from afamdaow, and then gerri koombe, he dugged out a lot of fake documents to apparently proof we were not natives to the land,

war waxan waa xoolo, he nearly sold us out,

we will never allow a langab to do that again insha Allah, langabta are full of cuqdad, this man hates reer zubeer with a passion

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He is atleast educated and has alot of degrees, if hes pragmatic and open to talks he could be a good president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts