Prof Samatar: Mogdishu is not a capital city, it is a big refugee camp(IDP)

600k :9uoofqd:
1598418158281.png

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Consider there is many residents natives to Banadir Area with properties but live just like the IDPs, this is 5% difference the SL professor added to his statistics during his Mogidishu visit.:manny:
Xamar 1991 are not xamar 2020. I think those estimated population above 3 million, didnt went there since then. IDP and civil war and many clans move out. Then you hear Hawiya claiming xamar population is 3 million. He is crazy!!.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Xamar 1991 are not xamar 2020. I think those estimated population above 3 million, didnt went there since then. IDP and civil war and many clans move out. Then you hear Hawiya claiming xamar population is 3 million. He is crazy!!.

I have told many dillsuonals on here Mogadishu has no more than a million in population and I being generous.

I used to live in Houston,TX , the city has 2.5 million population expanding 146 Mile long while Mogadishu is barely 14 KM long, how is it possible for 2.5 million residents be scrambled in 14 KM long of city while Houston residents need 146 mile of destinat is beyond me?:mahubowtf: