Prof Samatar: Mogdishu is not a capital city, it is a big refugee camp(IDP)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He says 60% of the city's supposedly population of 2.5 million residents are IDPs from neighboring regions such as Bay and Bakool, no wonder why it is favourite recruiting spot for A.S and base of operation.

1:24 kulahaa during day time if you walk around the city all the kids are not clothed and are naked.:lolbron::pachah1:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Mckenzie is meanwhile worrying about Turdho :damn:
58994CAA-FCC4-47C9-917B-97B069C8FCE4.jpeg

D&M or their Bantu sheegads have strange, un-Somali dhaqan. Begging is one of them, street children etc. Regular Somalis are too prideful to send their children naked on the streets to beg.

They need strong dhaqan celis.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
D&M or their Bantu sheegads have strange, un-Somali dhaqan. Begging is one of them, street children etc. Regular Somalis are too prideful to send their children naked on the streets to beg.

They need strong dhaqan celis.
There no beggars in Garowe? Have you ever been there:ftw9nwa:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
There no beggars in Garowe? Have you ever been there:ftw9nwa:

Garoowe has less than 5% IDPs from the south receiving aid and help there, guess where 21% of these IDPs are from? :comeon:

Gedo or the Ghetto and no where else, the center that has been exporting most of IDPs in Somalia is your terrorist and conflict ridden Ethiopian controlled region of Somalia.:chrisfreshhah:

NX884qm.jpg
Gv7jB9M.jpg

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Puntites poor do not beg on the streets, in fact, ethnic Somalis are not known to beg on the streets.

This is dhaqan D&M or their Bantu sheegads & Oromo.

It is unfortunate that @TekNiKo people are the only Darood tribe that border D&M and has adopted the pan handling tradition of their neighbors, where do you think they picked up the hunting culture from? their Gedo neighbors.

I have seen many MXs begging on the streets of Bossaso,they export their worst to us and we should make concentration camps before they bring their Ghetto ways to us.

TekNiKo

VIP
It is unfortunate that @TekNiKo people are the only Darood tribe that border D&M and has adopted the pan handling tradition of their neighbors, where do you think they picked up the hunting culture from? their Gedo neighbors.

I have seen many MXs begging on the streets of Bossaso,they export their worst to us and we should make concentration camps before they bring their Ghetto ways to us.
If beggars could be wishers horses would rise why would a blessed son of Sade curse himself by going to the hot deserts of Bari when he can pick fresh fruit from farms in Gedo. Keep wishing that was the reality though. :pacspit:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
If beggars could be wishers horses would rise why would a blessed son of Sade curse himself by going to the hot deserts of Bari when he can pick fresh fruit from farms in Gedo. Keep wishing that was the reality though. :pacspit:
because there are Raxanweyn/Ethiopian militias fighting to remove a native man of the soil come back to the light Tek, your people need you
9244D156-1EDA-4C2D-AE83-E3EC32E9B10D.jpeg

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Abudwaaq is a desert shit hole and Gedo residents are the second largest IDP producing state in Somalia, if there is farms or fresh fruits to eat why did they end up 1000 KMs away in Bossaso?:ayaanswag:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Abudwaaq is a desert shit hole and Gedo residents are the second largest IDP producing state in Somalia, if there is farms are fresh fruits to eat why did they end up 1000 KMs away in Bossaso?:ayaanswag:
They arent only Cali Salebaan refugees from Qandala are in Bosaso which btw is Warsangeli territory.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
They arent only Cali Salebaan refugees from Qandala are in Bosaso which btw is Warsangeli territory.

Bossaso is Warsan territory kulahaa, WoW,the commercial capital of MJs,pass me what ever you smoking neefyahow, I dare you find me a map that says so, Bossaso was established by Webeeneye,Kaptanle and Dishiishe.

PhotoCollage_20200825_225208154.jpg

You can't produce any city of the size of top 10 largest MJ cities that you can compete with,MX's most major city is 1.5 MIle long and it's not even in Somalia, how embarrassing.:mjlol:

PhotoCollage_20200809_221602000.jpg

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
From where you bring this xaar info. CS known as the richest clan in PL and Bari governor from this great clan. Today we are refugee in our own city!!. :damedamn: .

Trending