• no

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Do you know your mtDNA haplogroup? Lol, Somalis have like 40 different mtDNA lineages while just only 2 to 4 paternal lineages.

Some Somalis carry weird ass mtDNA lineages like K1a shared with Ashkenazi Jews. It's like Russian Roulette, you can never be sure. :dead:

I knew there was a lot of maternal haplogroup diversity but I didn't expect that many. It sounds like a tale of Abdi and Ali and their 40 wives.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
it seems like we ruined the racist alt right narrative of somalis where allways terrible and poor when we mention cushites they all shut up

:samwelcome:nazis realy are stupid , and it also seems the cushtie heritage helps us and shields us from the racists instead of alling into the victim narrative and self loathing and selfhate and cadan worship

Apollo

VIP
it seems like we ruined the racist alt right narrative of somalis where allways terrible and poor when we mention cushites they all shut up

:samwelcome:nazis realy are stupid , and it also seems the cushtie heritage helps us and shields us from the racists instead of alling into the victim narrative and self loathing and selfhate and cadan worship

These Alt-Right guys look down on everyone, even successful East Asians like Koreans and the Japanese (calling them ''the yellow peril''). No need to change their mind. In general avoid having discussions with them, generally not worth it.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
These Alt-Right guys look down on everyone, even successful East Asians like Koreans and the Japanese (calling them ''the yellow peril''). No need to change their mind. In general avoid having discussions with them, generally not worth it.
i realy despise those pieces of gashin they try to bring us down and insult us and harass us without focusing on themselves

they cant support and praise their race without trying to insult harass and ignorantly
insult other people and even encourage genocide and violence against other races
and people who disagree with them.

thats one of the reason they will allways fail their too toxic to exist

Apollo

VIP
It looks like a western eurasian lineage as it's common among Jews and Palestinians am guessing it arose in the Levent and carried by the ancestors of the cushites and berbers then brought to the horn by proto cushites
Most likely a proto semitic maternal lineage

It is found in non-Semitic admixed regular Somalis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhow, the point I was making was that Somali maternal lineages are nowhere near as uniform as the paternal side (just two dominant lineages).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts