Problems faced when females don't get married.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Encouraging marriage in younger age is good overall because you limit the amount of fitnah that can occur.

30 years of no intimacy?

1.That means you either getting piped down by someone on the low.

2. You’re a big fan of the smut books/wattpad stories.

3. You’re best friends friends with the shower head 🚿

4. Or you’re a massive corn addict with a smelly cucumber hidden under your mattress.

5. All of the Above

6. Or you are the magic unicorn who does none of this. (Very unlikely btw)

You must be an avid watcher because you seem quite fascinated with women and sexuality. How about this. 1. No. 2. No (I'm too smart to read trash and probably could write cleaner and better material. Non-fiction is my forte). 3. No. 4. No. 5. No.

I'm starting to think you're the addict because most of that I could never dream of and it's more indicative of the thoughts of a tranny or a man (both hypersexual entities). So let me guess your mind rests in your loins and there isn't much cognitive activity from the chin up.​

You must be an avid watcher because you seem quite fascinated with women and sexuality. How about this. 1. No. 2. No (I'm too smart to read trash and probably could write cleaner and better material. Non-fiction is my forte). 3. No. 4. No. 5. No.

I'm starting to think you're a the addict because most of that I could never dream of and it's more indicative of the thoughts of a tranny or a man (both hypersexual entities). So let me guess your mind rests in your loins and there isn't much cognitive activity from the chin up.​

lool Im fascinated with women and sexuality because maybe Im man? If you are actually a 6 then Im genuinely happy for you however if you think no 1,2,3,4,5 is "unthinkable" then you are either very naive or very young which I admit could be a possibility.

iskufilann

inactive.
Encouraging marriage in younger age is good overall because you limit the amount of fitnah that can occur.

30 years of no intimacy?

4. Or you’re a massive corn addict with a smelly cucumber hidden under your mattress.

5. All of the Above

What's intimacy gotta do with this? Getting married is not always for intimacy and stuff. You need to understand that there are other reasons females do not get married. Have you heard of studying or working? Or maybe she does not want to associate herself with a man and wants to stay single.

Have kids before the age 35

big pun 90s GIF

iskufilann

inactive.
lool Im fascinated with women and sexuality because maybe Im man? If you are actually a 6 then Im genuinely happy for you however if you think no 1,2,3,4,5 is "unthinkable" then you are either very naive or very young which I admit could be a possibility.
Fascinated with women and sexuality? You're clearly obsessed walalow

What's intimacy gotta do with this? Getting married is not always for intimacy and stuff. You need to understand that there are other reasons females do not get married. Have you heard of studying or working? Or maybe she does not want to associate herself with a man and wants to stay single.

My point in my original post wasn't about why women would turn down marriages. It was about what is actually happening when a woman isn't married. A 30 year old single woman is a human too and she has needs, you think its impossible for any of these activities to occur?

These activities come about because she isn't married.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm old. It's not fascinating.

Bro lowkey every guy knows this (except for the small % of clueless farahs), it's the reason why most men avoid marriage with girls past 25 (unless ur broke lol) 💯

But for real there is no point of talking about this topic, no girl would admit this (and as muslims you keep your sins hidden), you should just worry about who your going to marry and what steps your going to take to find the most suitable wife......leave the women alone let them realize why marrying late is going to mess their future up💯
My point in my original post wasn't about why women would turn down marriages. It was about what is actually happening when a woman isn't married. A 30 year old single woman is a human too and she has needs, you think its impossible for any of these activities to occur?

30 years of no intimacy?

5. All of the Above

I agree getting married at a younger age is better for everyone. But, as a majority we currently don’t prepare the youth to get married earlier. People need to be getting lessons by their parents when they’re in their teens. As in making sure they know the rights of spouses and the great benefits of early marriage.

It’s not really 30 years of no intimacy though…

All that fitnah can and still does happen to married people too. The difference is taqwa not whether or not someone is married. Many unmarried people don’t engage in sin as you imagine. What life experiences have you had that put those ideas into your mind lol

It’s up to the individual to channel that energy into more productive and beneficial matters. Doing any of the things you mentioned brings sin, low iimaan, distance from Allah and lowered self-esteem if one is a practicing Muslim.
Bro lowkey every guy knows this (except for the small % of clueless farahs), it's the reason why most men avoid marriage with girls past 25 (unless ur broke lol) 💯

But for real there is no point of talking about this topic, no girl would admit this (and as muslims you keep your sins hidden), you should just worry about who your going to marry and what steps your going to take to find the most suitable wife......leave the women alone let them realize why marrying late is going to mess their future up💯
If you love for other Muslims what you love for yourself, you would remind them to do good. Watching a fellow Muslim suffer when you know what will help them is cruel.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Some men delude themselves into thinking women who are beautiful, chaste and highly educated would even beat down their door.
Married To Medicine Television GIF

Let us stop playing a game of pretend and assuming standards drop with age. They rise actually. And women are less pleased with men they out earn or are more educated than.
bye bye asian history month GIF

So unless you are a single man at the doctoral level from beesha your opinion on my marital status doesn't hold much weight.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hooyo had me at 23 and is still relatively young 20 years later. Many 30+ single spinster Halimos will never know the joy of having a 20 yr old kid in your 40s. They will be like those poor cadaan kids parents who are frail and elderly before they ever reach their 20s.

:mjlaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hooyo had me at 23 and is still relatively young 20 years later. Many 30+ single spinster Halimos will never know the joy of having a 20 yr old kid in your 40s. They will be like those poor cadaan kids parents who are frail and elderly before they ever reach their
So, 50 is frail and elderly? There is a lot to unpack from what you said but the comparison/appraisal speaks to your personal level of discontent. Why, I don't even know?
tv land psychiatrist GIF by nobodies.

Happy people simply don't negate others to prove a point. And the beauty of children later is greater financial resources and better opportunities. There are trade offs but let's have a balanced discussion.​
Oh come on, you deleted my post. It was a joke :dead: @Sophisticate
Oh well.

It's easier to find a husband while you're younger. The older you get the slimmer will be your pool you choose from ,because less single men & women date usually older men .