Pro-Ummah Turkish bootyclapper gets a RUDE awakening

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Daacad the whole muslim world should let go of the balls of Turkiye🤣they see Turkiye as the last hope the Ummah🤣the whole muslim world should stop futo clapping for them and start focusing on their own countries instead

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Mr. Erdogan is busy trying to improve his country and has aspirations of joining the EU while the whole Ummah is waiting for him to lead them to Neverland.
They want the nigga to play the Mahdi's role so bad like the nigga ain't got a country to run

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

why is it that Pakistanis are the only group to push this narrative that a caliphate is going to come back. And why is it that this niggas are always from London. The Muslim ummah hasn't been one since the Umayyads

Arab ppl hate Turkish people so I don’t think they are on this ummah for turkey except Palestinians but they need every support

Turks are geesi that defended the ummah at its weakest. But who can blame them, the ummah betrayed them.

Turks populace distancing from Islam may have to do with Turks having an easier time assimilating into western society than other Muslim nationalities due to their overall fair complexion.