Pro Palestine extremists randomly attack innocent people in London for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

McD30

Bored to death
I fucking hate the pro-Palestinian movement in UK, they are everywhere. You can't go into a Starbucks near a university campus without some loser in a keffiyah saying 'oi bruv, they fund Israel you know', yeah I don't give a f*ck mate.

How long before @Kaafiye comes running to the rescue.

aewCbzF.gif

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
This will just make the movement look like a joke. I seriously wanna know what makes them think that this will help Palestine.

inb4 someone says it's a Jewish conspiracy to discredit the Free Palestine movement

Trust abdijohnson to make threads on Arabs. Get on back on floor and start bootyclapping ya abeed, your masters did not dismiss you

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This will just make the movement look like a joke. I seriously wanna know what makes them think that this will help Palestine.

inb4 someone says it's a Jewish conspiracy to discredit the Free Palestine movement
It's a Jewish conspiracy to discredit the Free Palestine Movement.
wait-good-point_fb_1144675.jpg

I fucking hate the pro-Palestinian movement in UK, they are everywhere. You can't go into a Starbucks near a university campus without some loser in a keffiyah saying 'oi bruv, they fund Israel you know', yeah I don't give a f*ck mate.
Do the Somalis there take part in this? wait what I am asking? :chrisfreshhah: Of course they do!

McD30

Bored to death
Do the Somalis there take part in this? wait what I am asking? :chrisfreshhah: Of course they do!
Somalis are at the forefront. I even saw Somali girl handing out Shia leaflets with a Shia flag behind her. These universities are dominated by social justice losers.

Did I offend you? Good
Not at all. No sane person who "hates" Arabs and wishes to see the mid east "burn" would give them even half the amount of threads you do. Youre an Arab boootyclapper, so get back on floor and start bootyclapping for your Arab masters. Self hater

Not at all. No sane person who "hates" Arabs and wishes to see the mid east "burn" would give them even half the amount of threads you do. Youre an Arab boootyclapper, so get back on floor and start bootyclapping for your Arab masters. Self hater

So I'm a self hater for not caring about Palestine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending