Pro Nabad iyo Nolol Speaker elected in Galmudug!

Sacaad iyo Cayr those two are in GM. How Mursade came in the picture lool.

Galmudug is an Sacad Project, any other clan involved is an non factor, imagine an State that started in Galkacyo to an present day an enlarged state Galmudug that has an size of 90,000sq2 Km (bigger then Scotland, Hungary or Portugal), all started by Sacad.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Galmudug is an Sacad Project, any other can involved is an non factor, imagine an State that started in Galkacyo to an present day an enlarged state Galmudug that has an size of 90,000sq2 Km (bigger then Scotland, Hungary or Portugal), all started by Sacad.
I hear Sacaad are not part of this election in dhusamareeb.

I hear Sacaad are not part of this election in dhusamareeb.

Dont be fooled, HG are a known for wearing countless political shirts, Sacads man for Galmudugs President is Qoor qoor an fellow USC HG Salebaan who was Qeybdiid lieutenant that ruled Xamarweyne back in the day.

This time it's an Salebaan term for Presidency as it's only fair for HG to share the cake.

What Xaaf is doing is just slicing the cake even more, i.e get more IC funds for Galmudugs political settlement.

CΓ©leste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Balaayo ku dhashay. My cayr laandheernimo will not allow this!. You telling us sacad created Galmudug??:camby::camby::camby:gtfoh I created it.

What will these dhoocilo know about leadership

We are cursed :snoop:

Are you calling a PHd holder a "dhoocil"?

I don't understand misogynist men, you do realise women were created by Allah and have the same brain functions as men?

:gucciwhat:

Acuudhu.

If women can run succesful businesses, they can CERTAINLY manage a few politicians and hustle for funding and development.

Trending