Pro Madoobe official refused to land in Dolow as plane with 30 passengers head back to Muqdisho with little fuel

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Liyu boolis is in Gedo region. Ogaden won’t protect you from Jubbaland 😁 turn yourself in you criminal!
The only criminal is you, history will remember Beesha Sade as defenders of Somali freedom while you will be remembered as a Kenyan stooge. I take solace in the fact that we are on the right side. Now go bring Garguurte some tea.

The only criminal is you, history will remember Beesha Sade as defenders of Somali freedom while you will be remembered as a Kenyan stooge. I take solace in the fact that we are on the right side. Now go bring Garguurte some tea.

These boys are ready. Ethiopia undergoing a civil war won’t save you!

:silanyosmile:
0AE7590A-6B58-4E50-BC7B-28935EA3BA32.jpeg
C7D8AEC5-9777-4C2D-9317-8D7B6C2F01C7.jpeg

Janaan talks about this ordeal and how farmajo loyalist making the gedo natives lifes in to hell .

@TekNiKo you are only blocking your own clan from landing in gedo this will have create more animosity towards the cabudwaak foreigners

TekNiKo

VIP

Janaan talks about this ordeal and how farmajo loyalist making the gedo natives lifes in to hell .

@TekNiKo you are only blocking your own clan from landing in gedo this will have create more animosity towards the cabudwaak foreigners
Good HAG dabadhilifs and Madoobe Kenyan stooges will continue to be humiliated, “Cabudwaaq” foreigner kulaha stop trying to divide Beesha Sade ado langaab Wacdaan Mudolood ku qaraabta

Good HAG dabadhilifs and Madoobe Kenyan stooges will continue to be humiliated, “Cabudwaaq” foreigner kulaha stop trying to divide Beesha Sade ado langaab Wacdaan Mudolood ku qaraabta

When the inter mx civil war starts I'll be
In my beach jamming and watching the gedoin hunger games

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Lol ENDF is the one who denied Janan and Garduub good luck, Abby Axmed will never allow TPLF a foothold in Gedo.
This is Somalia not Ethiopia. Abiy will follow our rules.

Trust me now Canjeex will be subdued and Ina Sayid/Janan will return to their thrones in Gedo.

TekNiKo

VIP
This is Somalia not Ethiopia. Abiy will follow our rules.

Trust me now Canjeex will be subdued and Ina Sayid/Janan will return to their thrones in Gedo.
:heh: Cagjar works for Brother Abby so you think Liyuu Boolis will fight ENDF? Or is it your other choice? How will they land in Gedo if an AA is pointing in the air? I guess they will traverse AS land? Or is it Banyooley militia again? We remember the last time cagdheer crossed into Beledxaawo.

TekNiKo

VIP
Journalist Munassar shows how HSM is being played like a fiddle by Uhuru and how Farmaajo used to defend our nation

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
:heh: Cagjar works for Brother Abby so you think Liyuu Boolis will fight ENDF? Or is it your other choice? How will they land in Gedo if an AA is pointing in the air? I guess they will traverse AS land? Or is it Banyooley militia again? We remember the last time cagdheer crossed into Beledxaawo.

ENDF will sell you for a bag of Teff.

Those were all soldiers of Janan who fled Beled Xaawo in the beginning. No planes of soldiers were ever spotted sending reinforcements in Mandheera
9BDCAB29-D3D6-4194-9FC3-F826409692AF.jpeg

which is why when Janan and his crew switched over they were reinstated into the Gedo Admin

TekNiKo

VIP
ENDF will sell you for a bag of Teff.

Those were all soldiers of Janan who fled Beled Xaawo in the beginning. No planes of soldiers were ever spotted sending reinforcements in Mandheera
View attachment 226582

which is why when Janan and his crew switched over they were reinstated into the Gedo Admin